Took Payment but ordered items not delivered. Customer service sucks.

I placed an online order 4 days in advance for some gift items to be delivered to one of the metropolitan cities in India. It was supposed to be a surprise gift to be reached on a certain date to the recipient. Teluguone took the payment, did not deliver items & customer service takes the call after multiple tries but does not respond back at all as promised. I not only lost my money for the order, had to spend money on multiple international calls to reach them staying awake all through the night & don't know what happened to my order. It never reached. Customer service sucks. About 6- 7years ago it was fine but now Teluguone really sucks. I will never ever trust them & never go with Teluguone ever again to send gifts to India. I recommend you all as well not to trust them.
ID

Teluguone.com

Teluguone .com is one of the many shopping websites..where you can purchase products online, they will delivery it to India.I have ordered chocolate truffle cake for mothers day and they have sent a regular stale chocolate cake which does not meet the expectation or the price we paid. My mother did not even touch the cake.. it was really disappointing .. because of Telugu one, our mothers day moment was ruined.. This is the second time we experienced the same result. We are truly disappointed with the service. I am sorry that i have refereed Telugu one to friends and family .. Telugu one truly pissed me off.. they used to be a good online shopping website when they have started initially.. now their customer service sucks.. I have emailed them couple of times stating my concerns..I have not received a response.. they have done absolutely nothing about it.. Please do not purchase products from this site.. we pay such high dollars from here..and they deliver cheap products to India.. we are not in India..we have no idea how the products are..we just go by what they show on the website..if they continue to do such *** job..they will surely lose customers..

I purchased a gift for my relative's bday. I completed the transaction but I didn't received any confirmation email from them.

I have no order number, but only the money transaction from my bank as a proof of purchase. I tried to call them in all the numbers they provided but no answer. After many tries I got some one, they said they have no one to help me with my query, and said they are going to call me back.

I waited more than a day, no call from them. Very bad service.

ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article