CHRISTINE G Mgj

Verified Reviewer

Failure to provide service after collecting fee and blood sample

I purchased your Teloyear genetic test in December of 2020 and received it in early January 2021. I proceeded to take the blood sample as instructed and shipped it back to you on Janurary 11, 2021.

Unfortunately I never received the test results or heard anything back from you after multiple emails inquiring about the status of the test results.

If you are not going to provide the Teloyear genetic test any longer, you shouldn't take people's money and send them the test kit. I expect a full refund of the $199 I paid for the service you never provided.

Thank you in advance for addressing this situation in an honest and responsible fashion

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad service bad customer service fraudulent

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use this company

map-marker Lake Worth, Florida

Bad service, no response from company

I ordered a Teloyears test and re-test kit about a year and half ago. I did get my my first test results in a timely matter but when I submitted my second test kit for analysis, I never received any response/results. I called Teloyears. I emailed them on multiple occasions with automated email responses from their support department telling me they would get back to me. In over three months, nobody has ever gotten back to me. I understand that Covid has changed things for many businesses but I have not experienced this with any other company I have dealt with so I find this unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase a test kit from this company!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article