Ordered two Telfar bags in October 2021 through Klarna and still have not received my bags I have been emailing Klarna and Telfar and still have not received my bags I paid 428.34

Never received my bags and I emailed Tel far as well as Klarna and still have not received my bags I ordered my bags October 2021

User's recommendation: Do not order you won’t get you product.

ID
Cons
  • No customer service

Verified Reviewer

My card was used to purchase merchandise fraudulently with your company

I was trying to find out the address of the order made with my bank card that was used fraudulently I have tried 3-4 times reaching out to resolve this issue no response
Federal Way, Washington
Preferred solution
Someone contacting me about what address was the merchandise sent to

I never got my purchase

Update by user Jan 27, 2022

I want my purses

Update by user Jan 27, 2022

Can I please my get my purses that I paid for and money was taken out of my account

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2022
I purchased two purses and Ive never received them I paid 445.44 threw klarna please contact me regarding this issue 773-812-**** I would like to speak to a live person
ID
Pros
  • I want my purses

Ordered something over a month ago money was taken out of my account but I received no tracking number or estimated ETA

My complaint is I put an order in money has been taken out of my account immediately and I have not heard from anyone at that company as far as an ETA or a tracking number

User's recommendation: Purchase in a retail store.

Manahawkin, New Jersey

Haven’t received my bag I ordered since October

Can someone please contact me and inform me of what's going with this order. I can be reached at 843356****.
Summerville, South Carolina
Deliver product or service ordered

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Customer Service nonexistant

Telfar bags are the RAVE! Their customer service is LAME! I ordered a designer bag from Telfar more than two weeks ago and that was it. I got an order confirmation that day and then nothing since. After a week I looked into contacting Telfar and they have no phone number, no chat, only an obscure email address. I wrote them to ask about my order and the only thing they could tell me was that it was confirmed. I got no estimated time of when they would be shipping my merchandise. I'm still waiting! Telfar has the nerve to state on their website that all sales are final and no refunds or exchanges. Terrible!! Don't be like me - please read the refund and return policy before you order from Telfar.

User's recommendation: Please read Telfar's refund and return policy.

Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article