Idrees Fam
map-marker Reading, Pennsylvania

Medical emergency--need to reschedule tickets--please help!

Customer Service Operator was so helpful, courteous and willing to help. She was easily able to process my request for rescheduled tickets. What a delightful individual--she deserves to be commended for her patience and diligence!!
Evelyn H Kwa

Cannot log in

I am not paying to log get information about how to log in to a site where I am overpaying to begin with
Cons:
  • Cannot log into my account and cannot get help

Preferred solution: I would like to b able to order tickets and log into your site

User's recommendation: Buy theater tickets somewhere else

map-marker New York, New York

Newer got a reply, only emails asking me to rank

I wanted some detail on whether or not I could purchase additional tickets, at regular price on my Lincoln Center subscription. I plan to purchase tickets for myself tomorrow am at the Member only ticket opportunity. I hope to be able to purchase another for grandchild coming into NY in April, but never got a response if I could do that.

User's recommendation: don't depend on getting a response from Telecharge

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article