Tek-Micro sold mw MS Office 2007 with bad coa

I bought Windows XP SP3 and was sent a Dell Re-installation CD,which did not work because it said I could not upgrade. So I wiped my HDD to get it to install. However, I could not back up the files that were important because my PC was dorked, I could not use CD or USB or floppy. If they sent me what I ordered, I could have recovered. A CD for Dell that said for OS already installed on my Dell. I do not have a Dell and this isn't what I ordered but tech support on Tek-Micro website said it would work fine. NO!!! I lost so much stuff because it was a re-installation disk. Never buy software from Tek-Micro, you will be sorry. Now, believe it or not I ordered MS Office 2007 with that same order, installed it on my wife's computer and put in the key but Microsoft said it had already been used. The key was supposed to be for 2 computers. I will let Microsoft know about this - you bet! I can't take another chance with Tek-Micro, so back to http://www.newegg.com I go for everything. I wish I read the reviews before I bought anything from Tek-Micro.
ID
Syracuse, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article