Verified Reviewer

The N Games

Please bring back the games from The N, like Avatar U, Avatar High, and Avatar Prom. Those games were my whole childhood and I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say we would love to be able to play those games again. It really makes me upset that y'all bought them just to completely delete them from existence.
ID
Paducah, Kentucky
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Did not answer my question whatsoever

Asked a question about why they won't release the rights to Avatar High and The Hook Up. Would like to know why.
ID
Manchester, Maryland

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to TeenNick

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article