Team Honda- Liars, Deceit, Incompetence, and Rudeness

From start to finish the staff was unprofessional, deceptive, and rude. The woman who answered the phone when I called to reschedule my appointment was condescending and did nothing but interrupt me because she thought she knew better than I did what was wrong with my car. It took 5 minutes of arguing with her before someone else took over the phone and realized that I had a real issue with my ignition cylinder. The service adviser was clueless and had absolutely no clue what was going on. It took a call to my dealership in my hometown to finally figure out what was wrong with the car, and why Team Honda's repair quote was $300 higher than the quote from my dealer back home. I was specifically told that upon completion of the repair, my keys would operate all locks and my ignition. I called and asked about this before picking up my car, and the same woman said she went out to the shop and asked, and that the keys would work on the locks and the ignition. I got there, and that wasn't the case. They couldn't be bothered to re-key my ignition to my doors, and LIED about the reason, stating it was against Honda recommendation to re-key an ignition cylinder. This was a bold-faced lie, which I only found out after calling my Honda dealership in my hometown. I now have to pay additional money to have MY dealership fix Team Honda's incompetence. This dealership is shady, deceptive and only care about the money lining their pockets. Customer service is a joke, and they have no desire to ensure customers leave satisfied with their service. I would rather PUSH my car back to my dealership in Grand Rapids from Northwest Indiana than patronize this business again.
ID
Locust Dale, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article