TeaCuppa Ripped me off

I ordered a teacup set in May 2009. One of the cups arrived broken. After corresponding with TeaCuppa and DHL numerous times, I thought TeaCuppa would send me the replacement cup. In 2010, TeaCuppa STOPPED corresponding with me. I threatened to write a bad review and here it is. I think TeaCuppa is a DISHONEST company. I wrote bad reviews of TeaCuppa to the Federal Trade Commission, and other sites on the internet to inform customers of the TeaCuppa's horrible customer service. Do not buy teas or teaware from TeaCuppa, because they will try to rip you off. I order all my Chinese teas from TeaSpring and all my teawares from Dragon Tea House on E-bay. These other companies are reputable and offer good customer service. TeaCuppa, on the other hand should be prosecuted for unfair business practices. TeaCuppa TOTALLY *** and I hope it goes bankrupt!
ID
New York, New York

TeaCuppa Ripped me off
I ordered a teacup set in May 2009. One of the cups arrived broken. After corresponding with TeaCuppa and DHL numerous times, I thought TeaCuppa would send me the replacement cup. In 2010, TeaCuppa STOPPED corresponding with me. I threatened to write a bad review and here it is. I think TeaCuppa is a DISHONEST and DISGUSTING company. I will write bad reviews of TeaCuppa on Twitter, Facebook, the Federal Trade Commission, and other sites on the internet to inform customers of the TeaCuppa's horrible customer service. Do not buy teas or teaware from TeaCuppa, because they will try to rip you off. I order all my Chinese teas from TeaSpring and all my teawares from Dragon Tea House on E-bay. These other companies are reputable and offer good customer service. TeaCuppa, on the other hand should be prosecuted for unfair business practices. TeaCuppa TOTALLY SUCKS and I hope it goes bankrupt because customers discovered what a DISGUSTING and REVOLTING company it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This online tea store is a total disappointment.

Firstly, they don't tell you exactly where the order is shipped from so I had no idea until I saw my tracking said it was from Malaysia!? Ok well i'd wait, and by the way, it took them over 8 days to ship my order even though none of the tea I got was out of stock.

So when the tea arrived, it was just in a plastic bubble envelope, AND, all the teas are in thin and ugly PLASTIC zip bags! This is such false advertising as they state they would be in heat resistant bags and have nice wrap around it.

The last thing is, this company is too cheap to send you a tiny free sample even though they say they will, I asked for one sample and I got NOTHING!!

I usually don't write review for company but this time, I had to, sadly.

ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

TeaCuppa is an online tea store offering Chinese teas. The company is a group of Chinese tea experts who are eager to share with customers selection of teas. Gourmet Tea Store includes information about green tea, black tea, pu-erh tea, oolong tea, white and yellow tea, herbal tea, teabags, and tea gift and tea wares. TeaCuppa also obtains advice and guidance from generous Tea Master from China. The company has the requisite skills to identify the quality of tea by tasting the tea or simply by looking at it. All TeaCuppa teas are selected and tasted by tea experts. TeaCuppa also offers teas from South Africa, Ceylon, India, Sri Lanka, Japan, Australia and European countries.

TeaCuppa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article