TDEC in Bethesday, MD they calm to be people who make tech work...

I worked for TDEC & it was not a good experience at all. There were lies from the beginning. When I first started, I was sent this handbook & all of this information regarding benefits that I would get. After I began & inquired about many of the benefits, I found that I wasn't eligible for various reasons. Secondly, I was placed at a location & was there for a few months when one of the employees decided they didn't like me & TDEC fired me at that employees word. No question or explanation & wouldn't even tell me why I was terminated. They also tried to withhold my unemployment & when the unemployment agency said that they would have to explain why I was terminated & why I was ineligible to receive benefits, they just released it. They don't have their employees interest as a priority & they do business in a very underhanded manner

I unfortunately was not given a choice of whether I wanted to work for the Data entry Company or not. Upon the initial meeting everything sounded great; benefit package looked nice, employee benefits in the handbook looked amazing.

It was all lies. We were promised much more than we got and had a massive turnover rate. People's benefits quit working (probably because they refused to pay the insurance company to keep it active) and many pay checks never showed. Sometimes we were lucky to be paid AT ALL!

I am still currently waiting for a paycheck and vacation time. They don't care about people, only making $$$.

I feel bad for whoever chooses to bust their butt for them. Expect little to no appreciation and a huge pain in the butt to be compensated!

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

TDEC Privacy Policy
TDEC is committed to The Client's privacy. While information is the cornerstone of TDEC's' business, The Client's trust is most important to TDEC All of Website at TDEC are committed to keeping personal information secure and to using it only as The Client would want The Company to use it. Here, then, is Company's privacy policy. TDEC safeguards all personal information. All employees with access to personal information are screened and trained. All computer systems utilize customary industry security standards such as secure socket layer (SSL) and trained professionals monitor them. There are some things The Client can do to protect The Customer's information as well. For instance, never give out The Customer's password, since that is what is used to access The Client's account information. Website do not sell, rent, share or otherwise reveal personal information to any third party except: 1) when required by law (for example, pursuant to a subpoena, court order or in connection with any other governmental inquiry); 2) when a customer has agreed to the disclosure; 3) to protect or defend Company's legal rights or the legal rights or well-being of other users of TDEC's' website in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of Company's privacy policy or any unauthorized access to or use of Company's website, or any illegal activities concerning a particular user; and 4) in connection with the sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of TDEC.
To read more: https://www.tdec.com/privacy-policy
Summary

TDEC is the leading provider of outsourcing business process solutions. The solutions are created for government and commercial clients worldwide. TDEC has experience of over 50 in the area, being thus an expert in data entry, imaging and records management in USA. TDEC works in such main directions: Administrative Support, Call Center Services, Data Entry, Document Management, Lockbox Service. TDEC provides and guarantees fast and consistent turn-around times, economic benefits solutions, and the highest levels of quality and accuracy. TDEC counts several data entry and document management facilities to manage and keep efficient solutions round-the-clock. The chief office is situated in Oakland, MD.

TDEC reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article