Bought a lemon from Toby Donald and Maria Donald dba TBI Auto Sales

WARNING! Do NOT buy a vehicle from Toby Donald and/or Maria Donald doing business as TBI Auto Sales, 4 Middlesex Street, Wakefield, MA, Tel. No. 978-489-**** or 978-489-****, also doing business in Haverhill, MA. I recently purchased a vehicle from them and they lied about EVERYTHING. I was sold a lemon and then Toby Donald, Maria Donald, TBI Auto Sales refused to return my phone calls, only responded with a text that said "I can't talk right now, I'll call you later" and then never called back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY! YOU WILL REGRET IT!! ALSO...Mr. Donald claims that the vehicles he has for sale are his PERSONAL vehicles, when, in fact, they are NOT. He presents the sale as a PRIVATE PARTY SALE, but asks that the check be made out to "TBI Auto Sales"...he is a SHADY, DISHONEST INDIVIDUAL. I have given Mr. Donald numerous opportunities to make things right...and all he has offered me were UNFAIR and UNREASONABLE offers of settlement.

Grow up its a used car. Bought my car no problems !

@PissedConsumer785695

Looked at a gmc 2500. Drove it very low oil pressure he said he justs ddove it to California no prob .

Auction numbers still on truck like it was bought 5 days ago.

Checked the tirle my suspicion were true . He just bought it at auctuon

View more comments (1)
ID
Worcester, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article