map-marker Alnwick, Northumberland

TW is a law unto themselves

it took TW 7 months after the given completion date and we eventually moved in on 22 December 20022 with mud up to the front door and over shoe tops, you would think after it took them that long the house would be reasonably well finished my swagger took over 200 photos. Standard of finish is atrocious gloss paintings done over dirt and plaster drips every bit of painting is a disgrace so bad I refused to let them repaint it I thought it was bad enough it is a 4 bedroom house and did not want it made any worse than it is.

The kitchen was so bad for a new kitchen to be fitted, yes I got the basic kitchen thinking it would last a year or 2 but the wall cupboards started to go waves at the bottom and the oven housing was to tall to use the top oven safely, when these were removed I was told I was lucky they had not fallen off on top of me they had just been screwed straight onto plasterboard without proper fixings, turf was laid on top of newly rotavated soil without compacting the soil and left so uneven with holes that I have fell twice by feet going into holes I am disabled and so is my husband who needs a Zimmer frame to walk myself very unsteady.

Due to the delay in moving into our new house it cost us around £7000 more with storage and having to move into rented property. Alison the sales person told us the house would be ready May then June and every month after what a lier, I stubbed both my big toes on 2 nails sticking up in the en suite they were not even wood nails but roofing nails they left me with very black and sore toes which is just starting to get better nowI could go on still lots more, I would not recommend TW to my worst enemy, Heather and Emily have been very supportive it' a shame they work for TW

User's recommendation: NEVER

Jitendrakumar k Txn

Verified Reviewer

No Heating

I have contacted emergency services today 17:33 because at my home No heating and from customer service telling me within 2 hours same one contact you and sorted then I have contacted again 19:58, and they're saying no guarantee they can sort tonight, I have 2 children without heating all night.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article