Pissed off customer

The only 'financial advisor' working out of tokyo is trevor webster who is the biggest fraud on the planet. He's just a scam artist working out of a *** little rental office pretending he's some high end financial advisor. This guy does not know the first thing about finance. Let me tell you now - DO NOT trust your money with any of these clowns. They're all con artists at this 'company'

User's recommendation: TAYLOR BRUNSWICK IS A SCAM!

#1969408

Lies.

ID
#2208861 Review #2208861 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Setagaya, Tokyo

Will NOT commit to anything written, I wonder why?

That's fine, if you cannot justify 60,000 GBP over ten years then I am clearly NOT *** enough for you guys. Having read enough about what to watch out for it is obviously some sort of high commission product your flogging, I have asked on previous emails about the regulation and your NOT regulated to offer investment advice. I apologise for wasting your time but I have wasted enough of my own being led a merry dance on basic information anyone is entitled to before any meeting. Paul On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Nick Smith wrote: Hi Paul. If we are to be able to work together or advise you going forward we would insist upon meeting face to face. If we are not able to do that then I’m afraid we are unable to engage with you any further.
Service
Taylor Brunswick Group Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Robbed by Taylor Brunswick Group

I have decided to post this compliant as I hope other consumers never have to go thought the stresses I have with Taylor Brunswick Group. I transferred my pension with them and when I looked into all the fees etc I soon noticed that they have been stealing huge lumps of my money. This made me start to carry out my own personal investigations to what was going on and I came information from my nephew currently serving in Army about Kim Smith the managing partner in Taylor Brunswick Group. The information I was informed of was that he what is known as a Walter Mitty as he has made up the vast majority of his very brief Military career and he has never been involved with the areas he has claimed to be. After finding all these details out and losing large amounts of my money my nephew has informed the correct organizations that deal with these people and will out them publicly in the local medias.
London, England

Fraudsters Taylor Brunswick Group

I have recently being looking into Taylor Brunswick Group as one of my options to make an investment with and to my disgust discovered that they are real criminals defrauding innocent people. You may ask what is she talking about? Well I discovered that the CEO Nick Smith enjoys boasting about using his daughters student loan and putting it into a 6% savings account whilst Nick Smith paid for all of his daughters education. This in itself is fraud as they have not declared earnings when applying for the loan and therefore she would not be awarded this - Nick Smith knew this and made her take it. This just shows what kind of people they really are and will steal money when it is not rightfully theirs! what is more alarming is that his daughter is now a Councillor in Cornwall as he has paid bribes to get her in to secure him a place in local government, and her husband is the local policeman. Nick Smith's son Gregg also works for Taylor Brunswick Group and is a known Steroid user. Also at the Taylor Brunswick Group I discovered a Guy called Kim Smith who is a raging alcoholic that spends all of his working days around the local bars drinking from 11 in the morning till the end of the day, can you really trust this man to make an investment? I wouldn't trust these people with 10HKD let alone 1 Million HKD! Please be warned and stay clear of these fraudsters.
Manchester, England

Taylor Brunswick Group Scam Hong Kong

My Ex Husband and I worked all of our lives owning our own private medical practice. We both decided it was time to take care of our future by investing and making the greater difference for our families and their futures. We did our research and we came across the Taylor Brunswick Group. We felt like the Taylor Brunswick Group were the real deal when we spoke to them, they offered us a plan that seemed like it was perfect for our future plans. After a year it was clear that the investment plan was not what it seemed and in fact started to eat away at our hard earned life savings. To sum it up dealing with the Taylor Brunswick Group has broke up our marriage and destroyed any chances of me having a financial future, as they have scammed us out of all our money and I am now facing losing the home that I have lived in for the past 17 years and watched my children grow up in. The Taylor Brunswick Group have destroyed my life and I can’t stand the thought that adviser I first signed up with Lloyd Smith is living the high life off the commission he stolen from us. I really hope people stay clear of these suited criminals as they are the biggest thieves going and have really ruined my life. I have lost my husband ant the life I used to have so please dont trust these *** artists.

I couldn't help but reply to this when I saw it as this post must be a lie. I've been a client of the Taylor Brunswick Group for several years now and they have been wonderful!

They are very open and clear when it comes to my investments and I've referred them to a number of friends and family all whom are just as happy. They have one of the best reputation amount wealth management firm in Hong Kong and are very active in the local community.

I would also like to point out I have never heard of anyone named Lloyd that works or had worked for them and iv been a client since 2013.

@PissedConsumer1276462

I have read a number of unfavourable reviews on Taylor Brunswick and felt that I should comment on some of the 'facts' contained therein. There seems to be a common link between a couple of them and I suspect that they might be from the same disgruntled person.

As an example, "Lloyd" is actually Nick Smith's son--in-law who lives and works in the UK; his son, Greg, however, IS part of the TB team. There have also been other incorrect (and possibly libellous) comments regarding Nick's family back in UK. His daughter is not a Councillor serving on Cornwall Council and therefore, any mention of Nick financially paving the way for her election is arrant nonsense. She is a very intelligent young lady and has no need of assistance to obtain any job she chooses without the dubious assistance of grubby back-handers.

Kim Smith also comes in for a bit of a lambasting with aspersions and doubts being cast on his army career. The picture painted of him as a "Walter Mitty character" and an alcoholic who spends most of his time propping up various bars is quite ludicrous.

It is perfectly legitimate to comment upon one's first-hand experiences of the company, however, to seek to tarnish their reputation by taking a pop at their private lives and family members is indeed below the belt. Particularly as many of the 'facts' were woefully incorrect!

Well I just received a call from a Taylor Brunswick offering to help me acquire a pension from the U.K. He sounded sincere and said that he was replying to an enquiry he had received from me!

I told him that I hadn't phoned him, but said that my son might have, on my behalf. I will ask my son when he returns from work.

People who are greedy for money make me sick! I have been struggling for years, bringing up my family single-handed, and still wearing the same clothes I bought 30 or even 40 years ago.

I have also had running’s with the company constantly hassling me to take part in one of their products. When will they get the hint and Fu@@@@@@@@@@@@ck off and just leave me alone?

@PissedConsumer777577

Ditto. non stop harrassment. Obviously chasing after my money.

View more comments (4)
London, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article