Imraz B

Verified Reviewer

Ripoff

TaxRise - Ripoff

An advertisement was received in my email soliciting my business. I trusted their words and ended up paying upfront.

After 2 years, they made me agree to pay the entire liability and more. I would never recommend anyone to get scammed or robbed by them.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Ripoff and fraudulent practices

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don’t use them. They are fraudulent and liabilities increased

map-marker Fort Collins, Colorado

Spam calls galore

Taxrise has been giving me MANY spam calls. They always call with a different number every time and I have threatened them many times, and I am getting sick of this.

User's recommendation: I recommend not using this and use any other service than this.

Tax Expert Talks

New Tax Season: What Are The Key Changes?

Feb 12, 2021

How to file your taxes? What tax software to use? What’s changed in the tax law? To help you prepare for tax filing season, Pissed Consumer interviewed Jerry Zeigler. Watch his expert tips on tax preparation. Find out how to avoid tax filing mistakes, tax scams, and make the most value of your returns.

Read full article
Jerry Zeigler
Jerry Zeigler

Jerry Zeigler is an AFC, an Enrolled Agent, and SaverLife financial coach. He has been in the tax field since 2011.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article