Positive Experience Review

A very friendly family owned company. Very reasonably priced and service oriented. I will use again and even refer them to my grandmother. T. Grainger Live Oak, Tx.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Reason of review
Fair pricing

Tator Plumbing San Antonio, Texas OVER PRICED

Tator Plumbing San Antonio, Texas  OVER PRICED
Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!! Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because he marks his prices on parts to make a better profit. Find a better plumber!!! This guy is rubbish!! This young man sounded really nice and was clean cut I thought I had no worries I can't believe I was over charged Please do your homework before calling a plumber get prices up front and compare them so this will not happen to you and don't base it off how nice or clean cut they are lesson learned!

This post is from a disgruntled ex-employee that was terminated for insubordination. He filed unemployment and was denied three times.

We buy our materials from plumbing supply companies and charge the suggested list price which are better quality and yes cost more than the big box stores. The big box stores sell name brands, but are a lesser quality which cost less.

Every company that provides service marks up the price of parts. They spend the time to go get them so your lazy *** can stay indoors.They front the money for the parts.

Consider the mark up as interest on the money for the parts. I'm sure the parts that was purchased was higher quality than parts from Lowe's or Home Depot.

Next time do the job yourself since you know so much. I'm Just a consumer that doesn't like to see the independent picked on.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Antonio, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article