A Liar and a Thief

Jessie Scott, owner of tastefully yours just lost in civil court case in 2012. He cheated an employee out of their agreed money and also pocketed a $1000 tip that a client had given him to pass along to his servers. they never saw a Dime of it. he is a liar and a thief. After going to court and telling more lies the judge honored the plantif his moneis due. jessie has yet to admit to any wrong doings or accept fault for his lies. please, please, please be careful when you use any ones services, and especially this thug!!

your such a liar and hope your happy with your 270.00 cause you didn't get 1000.00 nice try.

by the way this is all a lie. because the Dirtbag that took him to court lied about everything and set him up. way to go hope you feel good about your 270.00 that you got because it was not 1000.00 :)

View more comments (1)
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Horrible Customer Service

So I must say Jessie Scott is the most *** guy known to man. He proclaims to be the best of the best caterer and wants half of your money down before getting a tasting! After we pulled teeth we were able to taste some of his food without putting down the deposit. When we expressed our opinion on the chicken breast and how dry it was he got offended and wrote an email stating that "tastefully yours is not a good fit for us." I guess he got offended? Really? Really? SO you are so arrogant and hot headed that I cannot express my opinion about the way I want my food cooked? He is disrespectful to customers and frankly I feel he is unstable. I guess they didn't teach you good customer service in culinary school huh Jessie?!
ID
Rochester, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article