map-marker Sebastopol, California

Do Not Use Target Photo Online

Short and sweet: Made a Target Photo order to be sent to my house and delivered by a Christmas. When I didnt even hear about the item being shipped by that date I called days later. When my call didn't get answered I emailed. To which resulted in another lack of response, and so I politely emailed again. And out of frustration emailed Target.com as well. They responded but asked for the order # and all the information I had already given. Obvious run-around treatment. Left another voicemail and finally received a response! An automated email saying the item shipped. I should receive my order two weeks after it was supposed to be here. Forget that it can no longer be a Christmas gift. This is blatant false advertising.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • False advertising
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article