Cold food

I went to this place at least 9 times and it was great the 1st time but the other 8 times failed and the workers seem to think the foods great. or maybe have convinced themselves or maybe trying to convince me. I am unbiased. I always tell gods truth about food. this breakfast is so cold and the potatoes were like 3 days leftover mush. its like someone scraped the bottom of the fridge for throwouts and slapped it on my plate. I wondered if they served this to others or was I singled out. I didn't tell the waitress the food sucked I lied to her. I always lie to them if the food sucked. I did leave a nice tip. the only thing keepingthis place open is being 40 feet from a school and they have buffet for 3 hours. if not for that I think itd close.

yea I went there also and I had even worse experience than you did. you are correct in how they seem to not even realize they suck.

but there are lots and goobs and gobs of places such as this that put out trash for food and make a profit. theyre not as bad as , " easy tacos to go number 6" in Harlingen though. I went there with an appetite and really thirsty and threw up the week old tea they served me. I was ignorant enough to take a big gulp of it but I'm so glad it didn't go past my throat or id be dead today.

now the enchiladas I got smelled like ratbait or something rotting. I left and made a online comment and some lady dj from san anotonio threatened my life lol wth???????????

ID
Karnes City, Texas
Product
Taqueria Vallarta Of Karnes City Mashed Potato
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article