Dirty Salon and Rude Employees

The girl at the front was very rude, and the beds were very dirty. The place smells and it seems like they are just letting it run down. They did not clean tingle lotion off the bed of the person before me and I must have laid in someone elses nasty sweat, because after I left I started having the worse sun burn on my back. It was disgusting to think I laid in someone elses nasty gross sweat. It seems they never clean where they do the spray tan. My friend was there at same time and she said it was all over the floor and the walls. It was caked on, so I know it hasn't been cleaned in a while. Basically overpriced dirty salon I would never recommend to anyone.
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

Tan Utopia in Tampa, FL is a Rip OFF!

I bought a membership from Tan Utopia in Tampa to tan for a vacation, and paid a lot for their so called high end beds, but did not get one once of tan for my vacation. They refused to refund me or make up for it any way. The bulbs seem like they were never replaced, the staff is rude, and I feel ripped off. I should have known by how old and outdated their website is. They claim to be the best around, but I went to another salon for a week before my vacation and got all the color I needed. By far the worst tanning salon in Tampa.

I agree this place this a complete total rip off. They have their employees going on sites leaving good reviews.

I should have known the minute I walked in there and change to get spray tanned. The floor in the room was so sticky and gross didn't seem like they cleaned it very often. She over sprayed me which make me look so orange after I waste it off. The staff was not friendly.

It's like *** in the wall WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Even when I asked to speak to management they said she was not able to speak to me very unprofessional!!!

I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience and surely wish you would have asked to speak with the owner so we could have helped resolve the issue. We have a timer on all of our beds that informs us when the bulbs are to be replaced and I assure you that they're replaced immediately.

Hope to hear from you so we can make up for any inconvenience. Thank you, Mary 813 855 **** :x

View more comments (1)
ID
Jacksonville, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article