Tampa Paver Saver's, LLC DISHONEST!!! NO INTEGRITY!!!!!!

Tampa Paver Savers - Tampa Paver Saver's, LLC    DISHONEST!!! NO INTEGRITY!!!!!!
On Tuesday January 3, 2017 Tampa Paver Savers, LLC ((TPS)Dover, Florida)) was performing a service for my neighbors at 30 Woodglen Ct. Oldsmar, Florida. Around noon I received a knock on my door. My lawn person informed me that the worker next door ran over my glass-brick pillar mailbox. He informed me that the driver (Juan Medina, owner's bother) representing TPS attempted to leave after running over my mailbox but he stopped him . I went next door and reported the incident to Javier Blaze (owner of TPS). Javier acknowledged that his brother Juan destroyed my mailbox and that he would replace the mailbox with a new stucco mailbox. Because there were two pillars at the end of my driveway, Javier agreed to knock down the other pillar and remove the debris. After days had passed, I called the police because I was not receiving mail because I had no mailbox. About two weeks later a brick structure was built and mailbox inserted. The pillar is ugly because the stucco work was never completed and the other glass-brick pillar remains. I have contacted Javier Blaze numerous times and I am given excuses and empty promises that the pillar will be completed. Last Wednesday, February 1, 2017 I made one last attempt to contact Javier and gave him a Friday, February 3, 2017 deadline. Javier replied "Got a hold of the stucco guy he WILL be there Saturday morning." No one appeared on Saturday morning and there were no communications from Javier. This type of dishonesty and lack of integrity should NOT be tolerated in the great state of Florida nor any other state.
ID
Service
Tampa Paver Savers Mailbox Installation
Cons
  • Destroyed mailbox pillar and javier blaz did not keep his word
Reason of review
Mailbox pillar not complted and remaining pillar not removed as agreed
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article