Tailorcreations Online Order Review

Terrible response time! I ordered a momth ago and have been messed about and lied to! Still haven't received anything from my 800 dollar order!
ID
Sydney, New South Wales
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Birthday shirt received late and with errors, no refund

We Ordered a printed t-shirt for grandsons birthday. Was to says "birthday boy" and his name. Was to receive in 7 to 10 days, did not. A week after birthday we cancelled the order. Two weeks later we received the shirt. They had left off the "birthday boy" had misspelled his name. Three more weeks and they have not sent a refund nor offered to redo. This was tailorcreations.com We had much difficulty in contacting. First calls went to a full voice mail. Then many emails with no reply. did get one reply, but no resolution to the problem.
#1197341

How is this company still in business?! I ordered my daughter an outfit 2 weeks before her 1st birthday and still have not received it now 4 days after her party.

I have emailed and called numerous times with no response and no call back. Their phone just rings. BEWARE!!!!!

Do not order from them! I wish I read the reviews before I ordered through them!

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article