Tail Waggin Animal Care is a dishonest and unprofessional business

Very unprofessional business. While providing dog sitting services, Anthony locked himself out of our house. He called a locksmith and emailed us stating he was taking financial responsibility for the lock out. After I returned from vacation I asked Anthony to return our house key. He stated he would drop it in the mail. Weeks passed and I still did not receive my key. When I inquired a couple more times he did not respond. I left a bad review on the company Facebook page about his failure to return my key and pointed out that another client had also complained about the same problem. The following day Anthony created a fraudulent invoice to charge me for the locksmith charge he stated he was responsible for and two key handling fees despite the fact that I still have not had my key returned. I disputed the charge and had to rekey our home. Anthony went as far as to attack me personally on my Facebook page with both his business and personal accounts. What business owner does this? He threatened to take me to small claims court over his male underwear that had been left at our house that our dog had found under the bed and chewed. Because of his unprofessional behavior and the dishonestly he had displayed over the course of all of this, I suspected he was probably being dishonest about his affiliations. If not, I planned to write a letter of complaint to the organizations he claimed to be affiliated with. I contacted the pet insurance company and pet sitters international, which he claimed on his website that he was affiliated with. Both companies told me they had never heard of him and he was not affiliated with them. As much as I would advise you NOT use this company to care for your pets, if you do or are a current client PLEASE check that he is actually insured. Ask for proof.

You need to get a grip! This review sounds very one sided, and embellished to say the least.

You probably were one of those nightmare clients that always finds something to complain about, just to complain.

You obviously don't/didn't understand how a pet sitting company works, so I would bet all my money on this review being nothing but a rant and rave by a whiny, difficult, demanding, bored with their life person who had no regard for small businesses and how they operate or what your words can do to a business owner. Just saying.

Easy consumer - you're asking for a lawsuit.

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article