I've had GEICO Insurance since 1985. I've never had an accident during all those years GEICO has covered me. This year, 2018, a negligent driver rear ended me. GEICO has done next to nothing to investigate the Other Driver At Fault accident and actually tried to get me...
Read more
Anonymous
Anonymous

Review your policy and find where it says Geico is responsible for finding out who hit your parked car. It’s isn’t there. That’s your responsibility.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Absolutely horrible company. GEICO has absolutely no interest whatsoever in advocating for their customers or looking out for their protection. Another driver of a large Jeep ...

1.8
I didn't like
  • Difficult to work with
  • Having to do their legwork
  • Everything to do with claims and roadside assistance
#1217825
Reply to reviews
I was rear-ended by a State Farm insured driver. State Farm paid for repairs to my vehicle but due to frame damage suffered and now having a Carfax accident history I will never be able to sell my vehicle for the same amount as one without an accident. I requested...
Read more
1.0
I didn't like
  • False promises
  • Horrible customer service
  • Agent practices
#981461
Reply to reviews
This tagline from the insurance company I am currently insured with has stuck with me since I signed my life away as their client. However, State Farm insurance has not lived up to their own tagline. I was involved in an accident on January 19, 2016 where my 2014...
Read more
Anonymous
Anonymous

you mentioned 2 weeks for a claim rep to come out? I wonder how much of that time was trying to obtain the necessary releases from your lawyer for their claims department to ...

1.0
#791829
Reply to reviews

I recently got into an accident with a Geico policy holder. It was a busy intersection and i was trying to rush through the yellow light. the Other driver tried to turn left on yellow and we collided. He gets a ticket for failure to yield to incoming traffic. Geico...
Read more
Anonymous
Anonymous

Send complaint to your state insurance commissioner. Small claims court, especially if you were not at fault .

Anonymous
Anonymous

50/50 rule law, you are liable for your own damages as you speed up to beat the red light thats a NO NO.YELLOW means SLOW DOWN not SPEED UP...Hope this helps =-)

I didn't like
  • Difficult to work with
  • Unresponsive
#728863
Reply to reviews
Was hit by a Geico insured - she ran a red light and acknowledged to the police that she was completely at fault. Geico reimbursed State Farm for 80% of my car rental but refused to reimburse me for the remaining 20%, said that the rental fee was too high. Not my...
Read more
#492080
Reply to reviews