Therapee - So bad, I want to give it 0 stars

Quite frankly, this is the worst company and product for children. Mine was dead on arrival and I reached out to the company. They never bothered responding. I heard back from them on the 28th day and they put me in circles. Now, 2 months later, I have not yet got my new product, I shipped back the item to them and Im down the price of the alarm and shipping fees. They have stopped responding to me. I want my money back.

Therapee - Stole money and no customer service

I ordered two if these on their website and they cancelled my order and recommended I call in for security verification since the order was over $500. I called them and gave them my card details and they shipped me two empty boxes. I disputed and won, but now I am seeing multiple false charges on my credit card which they have used. All in Israel, where they are based. Books, software, office supplies, so much more. I have cancelled my card, but these guys have charged me over $1k already. Cheats.
Reply to reviews
Barely used for 4 nights and its already stopped working. The cords have broken. Need replacement or refund but manufacturer is non-responsive.
MV

Here is a *** that worked for us. After using for one child we found it seemed to lose sensitivity when we tried with next child and it would not go off with a little bit of w...

Therapee - 0 star product and service

Down $300 for a useless product I purchased. They wont take it back cause its used.

Therapee - Stopped working in 4 days

Stopped working in 4 days. Company has a 1 year warranty, but want me to spend $100 shipping it back to them and also pay return shipping. I already paid $300 for this junk. Now pay an additional $200 makes no sense to me. I need this fixed or want my money back.

Therapee - Useless

Not good. Didn't work straight out of the box. Daughter is wetting the bed every night, but the alarm will not sound at all. Complete waste of $600. Thereapee will not take it back cause its used. How can I test it without using it? I want my money back and they wont even respond to my emails.

Therapee - Doesnt work

Does not work. Spent way too much on this product for something that doesnt work. Never wakes up my son and once its wet, the mat takes hours to dry. You can use it only once at night and no more. The reviews are certainly fake and I fell for it. Need my money back and the company has stopped responding to my emails and phone calls.

Therapee - Faulty product and bad support

I have received a defective product, one which will not work. It is clearly used and the company will not take it back. I ordered if from their website and it was shipped from Israel. I had to pay $40 customs duty and when I opened it, the thing was used. I reached out to the company and a few days later, they said that it was an error and they would send me a replacement. But I needed to send this back. Not fair. I have already paid $300, but I had no choice, so I spent another $60 to ship it back. It is now over a month of going back and forth, but I haven't heard back from them. I wish to get my money back.

Therapee - Bad Bad Bad

This is a bad product and a bad company to deal with. The product failed to operate as intended. When I called the company, they refuse to honor the warranty saying that once it has been used, they cant take it back. They will however provide warranty if I mail it back to them via express mail to their office in Israel. Wow. I am already hit by $300 for something that never worked, now I have to pay $80 to ship it back to you? It doesn't end here. They also want me to pay them $80 to ship it back to me and $50 for replacement parts. I would be down $210 when your product has the fault. Stand up for your product's warranty. I feel cheated.

Therapee - Device came with activated software. Now not getting refund

I bought therapee for $300 from amazon, It comes with a product and a software license. I recewived it and did not use it for about 2 weeks. Then the problem started. It says that the software is already activated and I cant use the product. I emailed the company and they said that two licenses were issued to me and both were used. Strange..... I should have simply returned it back, but they told me that a new license would be sent to me. Every time I received a code, it was pre-activated and they would send me another one a few days later. Finally, it was past 30 days and they stopped responding. I can;t return the item back to Amazon now and am stuck with a $300 purchase which is completely useless. Scam!