Verified Reviewer

Never received merchandise. No way to communicate with them. No costumer service.

Order a Holster an almost 2 months after not received. But it was already charge to my account. Phone number answers with a recorded message but you can not leave message and there is no options to talk to someone. E-Mail them twice with no answers. So I made a Credit Car report and agree for them to investigate the company.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them.

ID
#2232068 Review #2232068 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Refused my refunds and no holster after eight months.

I ordered a TactiPac Holster eight months ago, still no holster and no return emails, and the company refused to refund my money. I will take legal action, very pissed off, Basters of a company, I’m not playing.
ID
Cons
  • Yes he is a con
Reason of review
Will not deliver a paid order
Full refund

Fraud

It's going on 3 MONTHS now and no contact, no update, nothing. All I get after I inquire about my purchase is some B.S. bot message. I paid this man $110 for nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THESE HOLSTERS AND THIS COMPANY!
Denver, Colorado
Never received item
Full refund

All good for me.. I'll get another.

I use a Ruger SR40c as my all day carry (EVERY day) and of the three holsters I've used over past 4 years, Tactipac's IWB is the tops, absolutely. First great thing about it is the forming of the shell portion of the holster to my specific weapon. Hard to beat that, for starters. :) It seems that other companies that make weapon specific holsters, sometimes at least, say they fit various particular weapons - whereas I think all holsters from Tactipac are for one specific weapon only. I mean, it might fit another gun, but it's made to fit a specific one really. My experience wearing the IWB Conceal Carry holster has been all good. I had three issues with my other holsters, which were all resolved with this one single holster. Issue #1 with the other holsters was that my belts were being scarred and basically wrecked by the two clips. And gun-specific belts are fairly expensive. This Tactipac is exactly as stated... no belt needed. Issue #2 for me was ease of drawing the weapon. My other holsters sometimes had nasty habit of hanging TOO tightly onto the weapon. Again, this holster is very reliable for ease of the draw. Even though the weapon is always completely secure once I have everything on and in place correctly, the weapon draws beautifully without snags or pulling or needing any sort of second hand to hold belt/pants or shirt in place during the draw. Issue #3 was comfort. All I can say about that is the IWB I use is totally comfortable. I wear it at about the 5 o'clock and it stays there all day with no discomfort. I often leave it on even at home at end of day, because... well, why not? It's not uncomfortable, so I wear it. I am not a particularly large guy, so I prefer a holster that melts into my clothes at least a little, so it doesn't print and doesn't feel like i have a boat anchor strapped on. Some of that has to do with the weapon carried, of course, but some is the holster, too. I know this, because I had been thinking of getting a smaller weapon like maybe a 9mm for greater comfort, but I think the softer backing used on these Tactipacs allows everything to press in a little tighter without discomfort or as much bulge even. Btw... wearing it in back IWB means I can be more relaxed about shirts/coats I wear, too. It used to bug me that I'd feel like I needed to keep my coat on in restaurants lest others see the weapon, but now it's fine. Unless someone is looking directly at me from behind, they cannot see a thing - so I've learned how to remove jackets etc without revealing. If I have to I'll even sit in the chair or booth, then remove the jacket while sitting. Really, none of that is necessary, because open carry is perfectly legal, but I think it's best no one sees it and gets excited or worried and the bad guys don't know I'm carrying. Last thing I'll say... I apologize if this site is meant only for complaints. Seriously, I didn't know I was going to say more than "I have no complaints".. but I guess you can delete this if you want. And... I have NO connection whatsoever to Tactipac other than the one holster I bought and have used now for couple years daily. I initially thought it was a little expensive, but research showed me I was wrong about that and it's been worth it and I'll get another.
Clinton, Louisiana
Pros
  • That it does exactly as stated by the company
Reason of review
Works exactly as stated by the company.

Tactipac Customer Care Review

ORDERED A HOLSTER FROM THE COMPANY ON FEB.4TH.OVER 2 MONTHS LATER STILL HAS NOT BEEN ASIGNED TO START WORK.LEFT E-MAILS & PHONE CALLS.NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.THEY SAY THEY BUILDS THE BEST CONCEALED HOLSTER OUT THERE.THAT MAY BE TRUE.BUT I WOULD NOT KNOW.CAUSE THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE..LEFT MESSAGE JUST TO SEND BACK MY MONEY..AGAIN NO RESPONSE.
Hollywood, Florida
Service
Tactipac Customer Care
Poor customer service

Ordered a concealed weapons holster from Tactipac. The holster is fine but it would not work for me.They state that they have a 14 day return policy.

We returned the holster to the company with 4 days of the 14 remaining but the post office took about 7 days to deliver it. Tactipac sent it back to us. We tried to email them but they would not respond. When we spoke with them on the phone they were pretty rude and obviously do not care. Their policy does not state if it is 14 workdays or 14 total days. The holster ordered uses a strap around the lower waist under the pants with the firearm at the crotch. It sounded good but with it on it appears that you have a sock stuffed in your pants.

My experience wearing the IWB Conceal Carry holster has been all good.

no belt needed.

And...

I have their holsters - very cheap and flimsy - nothing like the video. Much better options exist-- like can can concealments (for men and women) or de Santo.

Put your money into better quality and a smart business model. Tacti pac is a one man shop with NO idea how to conduct business with the public. Ignorant and cowardly customer service.

I am sure he will leave some cowardly abusive comment, highlighting my correctness. Also- the "Christian fish" on the site is a clue to run the other way!

First, there isn't a $65 holster on their website. Second, if you didn't send it back on time that is your fault not theirs.

If you are talking about their Elite holster and having problems you are probably wearing it wrong. All in all you should take down this complaint, it is unfair to bash a good company with great products when you made the mistake.

@PissedConsumer828614

The return policies that I am familiar with all hinge upon when the customer sent the package. Since after sending the package, the customer does not have control over how long it is in transit and delays can occur, most respectable companies honor the return based on if the customer sent it within the specified time frame.

Heck, even the IRS does this!

But about the rude attitude at Tactipac, I can say that I have seen that from them first hand. The person I spoke to was arrogant and rude.

And why are you talking about a $65 holster. I see nothing on the persons review that says that.

Are you possibly referring to another review?

Oh... let me guess...

you are a Tactipac employee who is angry at a bad review of your company. That sound about right?

View more comments (3)
Reno, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article