Sean O Vcf

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our FAQ

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Macon, Georgia

Food Poisoning 4 hours after eating here.

stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full

I spent $80 at this place and got food poisoning 4 hours after eating at this place. There were flies buzzing around everywhere. But, the food made me extremely sick.

View full review

User's recommendation: Don’t come here.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article