Tabaks Health Products Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order attorney people products bill scam proof collection mazing hair sample
Filter review

Being billed for products never received

We have gotten a bill for four items that we never received. Keep getting collection notices. We have called them several times and stated we didn't owe them for product never received. We are beginning to believe other complaints that Tabak's is a scam company. We asked for detailed statement and proof of delivery of these items, but have not received anything yet. The next call we make will be to our attorney. Why do you have to get extreme in order to get an issue ( which shouldn't be an issue) ressolved? We don't understand. Are they really into taking people's money?
Tucson, Arizona

Tabaks

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. I BOUGHT I PRODUCT (WHICH PROBABLY DOESNT WORK AS STATED) AND CONTINUE TO BE BILLED AND I PAID FOR IT TWICE ALREADY TO GET THEM OFF MY BACK AND SENT THEM THE PROOF!!! !!! THEIR PHONES DON'T WORK IF YOU CALL AFTER HOURS. WHAT A SCAM AND A RIP OFF. I STILL GET THREATENING COLLECTION LETTERS. BEWARE....SCAM!!!!! GEEZ WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO SAY TO GET 100 WORDS TO GET THIS POSTED. STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!STAY AWAY FROM TABAKS!!!
Honolulu, Hawaii

SENT ME A BILL FOR PRODUCT I DID'T ORDER AND NEVER SEEN

THEY KEEP BUGGING ME ABOUT A SO CALLED HEALTH PILLS THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE SENT ME FOR A SUM OF 34.97 I NEVER RECIEVE IT NOR DID I ORDER IT !!! I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING SOME SCAM. I WOULD NEVER ORDER A PRODUCT AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, I FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE MADE SOME ERROR IN WHO THEY MAIL THIS PRODUCT TOO, AND NOW THEY WANNA STICK THE BILL ON ME, I FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME OR LISTEN TO MY SIDE OF THE STORY !!! I AM SIMPLY TIRED OF THE BILLS I'M GETTING !

I am 12 year old customer. I do lot of online purchases.

but I never have any problem with the company. the CS is very co operative.

I think the CS is one of the best. I believe any body make complaint about this company is himself or herself is making complaints to avoid the payments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Recieved product not ordered

To Tabaks Health Products: I recieved a package with a bottle of slimlook.I never ordered this product although I recieved it once before,and paid the amount it cost.I ordered Acai-trim and Advancedcolon,and that was all. Please do not send me this product again. The order #is 793****,and I will be sending this bottle back,customer #286****,and sales I.D ato/FCR/FCR. I thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope we can do bussiness again in the future. I just had a triple by-pass and I take a lot of meds,so I am not able to take your products right now. Thank you.Mary Clark
#205097

Dear Mary ClarkThank you for emailing that you have returned Lookslim, we do show we have a signed order on file for this product. We have applied this return to your account and credited it accordingly.

We always resolve any issue to the customer's satisfaction. When you're ready to do business again you can reach us at 1-80*-***-****.Thank You

#203675

You are a loser. Why don't you just deal directly with the company, you little momma's boy. Stop your 4 year old whining.

View more comments (1)
ID
#192930 Review #192930 is a subjective opinion of poster.
La Junta, Colorado

Free sample Mazing Hair

My mother ordered your free sample of Mazing Hair. This was NOT a free sample. You make the other info in smaller print that older people don't read. I am paying this for her but I am submitting it to our Attorney General who has a class action law suit to companies like yours for fraudulent advertisement. Please know that this will be published. Linda Bach 41 Riverview Road Rocky Hill, Ct 06067 860563**** carlinbach@***.net Customer #155**** I will check off the box that states I agree with your terms beecause I am unable to send this otherwise but I don't agree on anything you do.

I don't know where she got her information. Believe me these products are excellent, and there is a full money back guarantee right on the literature with each and every product.

If she read the papers sent to her she would know. I am proof they work, I now have fuller hair and the nail products are spectacular. For the first time I have longer nails the manicurist couldn't even give me that,and are all natural. All the comments she has written are false.

I have been a customer for over three years and even get free products with only paying handling charges of only $5 for shpg. What more can you ask for.

i also thought you received a trail sample so you could see if you wanted to buy the product or not and got a bill with the sample which is in no way worth the 30 dollars you would have to pay. This ad is very misleading for young and old.

I would imagine you will be getting a lot of complaints so maybe you should rethink your way of advertising. im sending it back without even trying it

#205098

Dear Linda Bach

We have a signed 30 day free trial from your mom were she wanted to try the product. Our offer states if unsatisfied for any reason, you can return the unused portion or empty container, at our expense and pay nothing.

At present, all products are cancelled and she is off the mailing list per your request. If you have any other questions or concerns you can reach us at 1-80*-***-****.

enough to pay for their own things, can not just eating For some of those who lose weight, losing weight means you can not eat junk food, can not eat one day casual breakfast, lunch and dinner there. This life can be a very painful thing, when you can not do what you want to do the *** kind of heart is simply a man insane.

But I think we can be so distressed after, and the birth of a new weight loss drugs, and it allows us to easily lose weight without dieting, the product name is japan 2 day diet lingzhi.

It will you lose weight quickly, friend,join us now! if you want to know more please landing site(www.2datdiet-green.com)

View more comments (3)
Wethersfield, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article