Beware of Greedy & Dishonest Real Estate Agents who use illegal Tactics to increase Commissions

I am complaining about Tulio Troche, owner & broker of T. Real Estate, Inc. In Orlando, Florida. He is the Listing Agent for Lamco and had listed a home for $60,000 that I fell in love with. I placed an initial offer of $55,000 thru my agent and we heard nothing for several days. Finally, Mr. Troche e-mailed her stating that there were several more offers on the property. I raised my offer to $61,500. Again, no response. I decided to call Mr. Troche directly. He stated that he was just an employee and could not control the bank, but that some higher offers were now on the table. Being frustrated & afraid of losing the home, I placed a third offer of $65,000. Again, we did not get a response, so I called Mr. Troche again. He stated that the property had been sold to one of his own buyers for $60,000. I asked him what happened to my 3 offers and he stated that the bank decides who they sell to and he was only their agent. Next, a call to Lamco, which revealed that my 3 offers were never received by them. Their contracts with Mr. Troche's own buyer were already signed and they could not help me. Where is the Code of Ethics and Bit of Honesty for Mr. Troche who uses titles as GRI, ABR, ALHS, CIPS, TRC ??? This man and his company must be known for his deceptive business practices, so others can be protected from him. The contracts and all e-mails with Mr. Troche concerning these offers is available upon request to certified parties. His name is Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc. 448 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 4-210 Orlando, Fl. 32828 407-601-**** & 415-**** Fax 407-557-**** His Web Site is at: http://www.isellorlandohouses.com/ His E-Mail is: Tulio@***.com Twitter: TREALESTATEINC Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tulio-troche/6/473/624 Real Estate License No: BK-307**** As you may be aware, I have had a bad experience with Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc. In an effort to let others know about my experience, I have posted my complaint on several sites to warn others about this dishonest & unethical real estate agent who is only interested in making extra money and not who he steps on along the way. The only thing that would satisfy me would be a written confession from Tulio Troche that he was unethical & dishonest in this matter where he never forwarded my 3 offers to the bank as required by a realtor. Please forward this e-mail to as many people as you know. Thanks for your support. Yours Truly, Maria Berrio

i bought dumps from a hacker name pavel+savelij@***.com and his dumps is very good and i want you guys to contact him if you need anything,i promise you that that guy is good ,thank for your good business pavel keep it up.

ID
#193633 Review #193633 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida

About

Summary

T Real Estate is a real estate company that works with buyers and sellers in Florida, serving Orlando, Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs, Clermont, Winter Park and other communities. Having been in this industry for many years, the agency offers all kind of realtor related services.
It works with investors primarily, providing them with excellent options to buy new property and then get profit from renters. T Real Estate’s customers always choose from great selection of homes, condos and investment properties that are ready for sale. With deep knowledge about all ups and downs of real estate, the company assists its clients during all the process, from choosing the perfect home in Orlando, through negotiations, to signing a contract.

T Real Estate reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article