Damage done while vehicle was in for service

While my 2008 Dodge ram was in for repairs covered by a service contract The driver's door was damaged. The service manager offered to repair the damage, but when I asked to have the repairs done by a body shop of my choice He gave me an ultimatum. What I was told was that He would refund my service contract deductible and give me a check for $200.00. He refused to give me an opportunity to get an estimate for the repairs. I have had past issues with their service department including Multiple cases of bad diagnostics such as telling me that my transmission needed a complete re-build at a cost of $3000.00 when the problem was cured by installing a transmission filter and fluid, telling me that my engine was running rough because the catalytic convertor was clogged and needed to be replaced along with the entire exhaust system at a cost of $1,500.00 when the actual cause of the problem was a bad distributor cop and rotor.
ID
White Lake Township, Michigan
Service
Szott M59 Dodge Car Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Business Link

I have taken my 2015 Promaster 2500 to Szott M-59 Dodge LLC 2565 E Highland Rd, Highland Charter Township, MI 48356 to have the Tom Tom navigation issue looked at. (Stopped working) It was explained to me that since this is a replacement unit, it could take up to a week + to get this replaced. Had this navigation unit been a new purchase, I could have it in about 24 hours. I'm finding it hard to understand how a person can be without a navigation unit and purchase one faster that a person who has already paid for the unit in the cost of the vehicle. Being a business owner, I rely on my Promaster to be on the road. If it is not reliable transportation, I don't make money. If I cannot find my way to my customer, I don't make money. Am I clear about this??? The heavy duty brakes make a very annoying squeal, when applied. I'm not very satisfied with the 'Business Link' that Dodge likes advertise.
ID
Brighton, Michigan
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

About

Szott M59 Dodge Privacy Policy
Once The User of Websiteve saved some vehicles, The User can view them here at any time. Use of this web site signifies The User's acknowledgement and consent to this privacy policy. Please read this privacy policy carefully before using this web site. Szott M59 Dodge's' dealership takes The Customer's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The Client's privacy online. Because Website gather certain types of personal information from visitors to this web site (e.g. This Privacy Policy discloses the types of personal information Website gather, how it is used, and how The User can gain access to and edit any data that Szott M59 Dodge has collected about The Client at any time. Szott M59 Dodge's' dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide Company's visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, The Company will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
To read more: https://www.szottm59dodge.com/privacy-policy/
Top Szott M59 Dodge Services

Car Repair

Summary

Szott M59 Dodge is a car dealer which specializes in sales of new and used vehicles. The company headquarters is based in Highland, Michigan, USA. Customers can choose vehicles with the following body styles: coupe, SUV, sedan, wagon, and truck. There are also commercial Ram models. The company financial department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan amounts, financing rates, down and monthly payments. Szott M59 Dodge has a Certified Pre-Owned program lifetime certified upgrade plans. The company provides Dodge and Ram repair and service with brakes inspection, battery replacement, and oil change.

Szott M59 Dodge reviews and complaints

Szott M59 Dodge is ranked 1601 out of 4365 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article