Crimes and other atrocities comminted by Syracuse Comm Health Center

Syracuse Community Health Center - Crimes and other atrocities comminted by Syracuse Comm Health Center
I have had prescription medication that was shipped to the Syracuse Comm Health Center (SCHC) stolen twice from me a few years ago. One of their doctors, Bill Hines, committed sexual harassment by writing the word *** on a prescription script in place of my name and I have a copies of this. They have tried to extort money from me in the past. These people do everything they can think of drive away patients, and it seems to have worked. For I have talked to dozens of former SCHC patients and a former SCHC employee. Not only do they concur with me, they all have had similar horrible experiences with the SCHC. Please try to find anywhere else to go for healthcare in Syracuse. With the Affordable Health Care Act, there are lots of other options for healthcare than the SCHC. For the whole story of my experience, please visit my website evilcorruptschc.com which is provided as a public service free of charge. I make no money from that nor are there any promotions on the website.
ID
Syracuse, New York
Cons
  • Negative attitudes of every schc staff member
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Syracuse Community Health Center - Dental Service Review from Richland, Washington

Waited 3 hours at Syracuse community health center to again b misdiagnosed saying I have large cavity but she won't fill it due to they r too busy and my case too rare. They r killing peeps. Said she needed letter to come back in 6 weeks when tooth will b too decayed and need letter claiming my rare body can handle dental work as it has for 50 years to protect herself and company. It's about greed abuse of power certainly not health. I get bills for misdiagnoses so they get rich on my dead body and I've had 3 tummy surgeries and get bacterial overgrowth so after dental procedures need meds but she said nope. They murder peeps.

What kind of dentist sees large cavity and refuses to fix?

ID

To read more: http://schcny.com/privacy-policy/
Top Syracuse Community Health Center Services

Dental Service

Syracuse Community Health Center Pros and Cons

Cons: Negative attitudes of every schc staff member

Summary

Syracuse Community Health Center has been offering quality health care services to local communities of Onongada Country and Syracuse since 1978. Syracuse Community Health Center Inc is run by L.Rodgers who started her career at the facility in 1995. Every year Syracuse Community Health Center takes care of more than 30000 patients. At SCHC Inc, patients will find a wide array of medical services including adult and family medicine, gynecology, eye care, podiatry as well as dental help. Behavioral Health department specializes at mental health and substance abuse cure.

Syracuse Community Health Center reviews and complaints

Syracuse Community Health Center is ranked 527 out of 2225 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article