Expensive, not worth it.

I paid $7,500 on a Real Estate courses. Worth ***, they make it look easy, they show you the steps, but do not explain how impossible is getting financial to obtain the properties. In my opinion their course should be worth 2k tops. Thanks to them my credit card bills piled up and I'm facing bankruptcy. My house foreclosed, etc., etc. I will never pay for coaching ever again. Do you own research, the internet offers free studies. Please do yourself a favor and do not spend a dime in Synergy Coaching service from UTAH or any coaching services whatsoever.
ID
Florida, United States

Synergy Pro Consulting is a GREAT Company to Work with!!

Synergy Pro Consulting has been so great to work with. Thank you for all your helpl I am very impressed with my Synergy Pro Consulting coach, Becky Grimaud; her experience with both grant coaching and her life experience in the field. Ms. Grimaud is very knowledgeable and she responded to my e-mail questions very quickly. I would not have been able to complete my business plan without Becky's help. My Synergy Pro Consulting experience was really great. Whoever is looking at using the services at Synergy Pro Consulting should do it!! I highly recommend them. Thank you again!
#200148

:( What a Scam Company this place is now on our credit report because my dad in recession got tricked into their Scam about how he can get a grant with a coach just provide the information. Instead you pay $5000 and if you can't make the install payments its on your credit. Thanks a lot for taking a $500 down payment taking automatic withdrawals out and now its on our credit report.

@PissedConsumer200148

Usually when you buy something with other peoples money you pay it back, or it affects your credit. It's funny that you were borrowing sombody elses money for help to get somebody elses money. keep your hands out

yeah right. sounds like that's your friend. this place is a mess of morals.

View more comments (2)
ID
#119867 Review #119867 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint George, Utah

About

Summary

Dealing with grant applications and funding proposals Synergy helps individuals to get financial support for education they deserve. Synergy is considered to take a leading position in this field in the United States. Company works since 2002 and managed to help many students walk through the whole submitting process to different funding agencies. Company is headquartered in St. George, UT. Synergy Pro Consulting has a great team of professional certified couches who pay attention to every customer. Also company provides real-estate trainings and teaches clients main real estate techniques like foreclosures, lease options, little or no-money-down investments and much more.

Synergy Pro Consulting reviews and complaints

Synergy Pro Consulting is ranked 152 out of 2285 in Financial Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article