Ashlyne Ese
map-marker Lexington, Kentucky

Online application will not accept my phone number or any of the family. Why?

Site would not accept my valid phone number.

In order to phone or chat, requires my credit card. I will not pay to have a ? Answered re an error on the part of of their site.

User's recommendation: Don’t

Layana Djp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Ventura, California

Made my condition worse, not better.

Updated by user Nov 04, 2023

No, I was physically and emotionally injured by their non-working equipment and frustration with not being able to get the problems resolved. I don’t want to return the equipment because others may be injured as i was!

I’m on my own to resolve the injuries they caused! Hopefully someone else will be able to stop them from injuring others like they did to me!

Original review Oct 20, 2023
I suffered injuries during participation in this program. The equipment did not work properly and requests to resolve the problems were not addressed successfully.

When equipment was sent back, I would receive the wrong equipment and then start over. My condition was getting worse because the equipment was not properly registering movements. After the transfer to maintenance, I was assigned to a physical therapist who only worked until 1pm. She was caring for a baby during our meeting.

Another therapist would message me in the middle of the night at approximately 4am.

The frustration with being unable to get issues resolved caused severe anxiety. I would rate zero stars if possible,
Dana I Xxo

Verified Reviewer

Return equipment 5/2/23 equipment unreturned

I need to return two pads that are distributed to patients for PT program please send instructions and postage free capability via emails

Dana.

C/610-304-****

dfinnella@***.com

Preferred solution: Return capabilities of not one, but now two digital devices back to SWORD health

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article