map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Zero customer support

Customer support is manned by a singular fake account under the pseudonym "calvin" headed up with a stock DEI image for a profile picture. They (whoever tf it is) might reply once to your request and will then ghost you and never reply again. it's ashamed great looking products are backed by such uselesness.

User's recommendation: order from a retailer instead.

Resolved
Denise L Jsj

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Broken Wheel!

Swissgear - Broken Wheel!
Swissgear - Broken Wheel! - Image 2
Swissgear - Broken Wheel! - Image 3
Updated by user Nov 14, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Was only offered a 30% discount for the defective item.

Original review Oct 15, 2023
While traveling, the wheel on my carryon brokeit actually disintegrated. No problem, I thought, it is SwissGear and they will quickly fix the problem.

Wrong! Calvin from SwissGear has been giving me the run around and ignoring me now for months. I am frustrated because I have purchased SwissGear luggage for six family members based on reliability. Funny how one problem and the way it is handled can change your mind about a company and the quality of their products.

Their plan was to never replace the piece of luggage, instead, they told me where I could buy a replacement wheel or they could offer a 30% discount on a replacement purchase. The luggage is not cheap and the way they treat their customer is not fair.

You have been warned. Not recommended!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice looking luggage
Cons:
  • Shows wear quickly
  • Especially the lighter colored pieces
  • Not reliable

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not purchase!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article