Swiss Global Consulting Reviews

Show reviews that mention
swiss global money pension employees management clients wealth group people liars
Filter review

I lost 40000 CHF in 6 months

They are liars and unprofessional people. I lost lots of money and I couldn't reach them just for explanations. Don't trust this company!!!
Swiss Global Consulting Investment Service
Bad quality
Loss

Appalling company, con artists that stole my pension.

This disgusting company transfers my UK pensions and invested in toxic high commission funds and now 3 years later I have lost more than 70% of my retirement fund. They are liars and cheats and now they don’t want to even answer my calls. I have recently found out their not regulated or even qualified. I’ve also found out that Mike Coady is now CEO he was banned in the UK by the FCA and fired from Guardian and DeVere for his dodgy illegal dealings. Stay well clear of this toxic company

dont trust them

Basel, Basel-Stadt

Sept 2018 Stay away - this management team don't care and don't pay!!

So having worked there 2 months, very hard, at the end of month 1 my salary was late arriving in my bank account. Lot's of excuses, won't happen again etc. End of month 2 (Aug 2018) and not paid again. They said it went into wrong account. I have no money for food, my landlord is throwing me out and Swiss Global management have told me not to contact them but speak to HR or Payroll. I have continued to call them for the past 10 days and here I am on 10th September - still not been paid and no sign from them of any urgency. Have they paid me anything from petty cash until sorted NO!! Are they bothered I am being thrown out of my apartment NO!! Take my advice and stay well away from these cowboys who promise the world and give you NOTHING - ZERO - ZILCH!!! Don't listen to their promises of huge bonuses and wealth - it doesn't exist, and I'm not the only one. In the past weeks since I started, nobody has earned any money and numerous people have left because they have families to feed and can't afford to wait around weeks on end for wages to be paid.

Great news they are nearly gone in Switzerland. Mike Coady has succeeded in his mission to bring the company to its knees .

He has atcheived this in record time which will reward him with another huge watch . Never mind he earns even more

Most of the senior qualified consultants have been sacked and the money owed to them used to prop up the business which is massively in debt They sacked me without reason on the first anniversary of my wife’s death at the time I was signed off work due to depression

@PissedConsumer1590710

Hi Jim you were depressed because of the dough you spent on *** buddy . Didn’t you get engaged to one a few weeks after she passed

I was having an interview with these people and I've cancelled it since reading this. Thanks for the help.

Very helpful - I was nearly sucked into this uncaring company, thank you!

View more comments (5)
Geneve, Geneva
Cons
  • Attitude of senior management
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Gone bust owing a fortune, poorly run

https://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/company/swiss-global-consulting-sarl-104******** check this site out, says it all really, also check out www.pension-life.com they have more info on Stuart Hamon and Paul Kavanagh. Give a wide berth as clients or as advisers. its worth doing some background on both these individuals before you make any decisions about working with them or giving them your money. Many of the comments on this site look to be from previous employees but thats because they were treated badly when leaving. do not fall into the trap of thinking they are reputable, their swiss operation is almost bust and they are trying to set up in dubai but the regulator has been tipped off about them.

Swiss Global Consulting was indeed part of Swiss Global Group before being "sold" off in an attempt to shudder the load of their debt. Swiss Global Group didn't really exist until the sell off of SGC.

Essentially it was just a name change from Swiss Global Consulting to Swiss Global Investment. It's all same staff, management and owners (except for all the people that have quiet or been fired). So just one big scam like everything they do. And now they are already back in a new load of debt, unable to pay their staff or vendors properly.

So they'll eventually shift things again under some new name in Dubai or wherever and keep the game going.

Don't trust or do business with these crooks. They scew everyone, staff, clients, vendors and partners.

Hey I checked it out and I found out that you are incorrect, Swiss Global consulting was sold in March 2017 you can see proof of that sale in the register de commerce Geneva. I know one thing for sure I'm happy and my colleagues are happy and you weren't a leaver you were given theAs for pension-life it's well known in the industry that's a DeVere site don't tell me you don't know that!

View more comments (1)
Swiss Global Consulting Financial Advisor
Problems with payment

Very reliable and well-regulated - Swiss Global Group

Very reliable and well-regulated international financial adviser for expatriates in Switzerland. Before we decided on a long term savings plan for expatriates, like we are, we did extensive research into multiple advisers. We didn´t want to take any risks or make silly mistakes. So we spoke with a few advisers, ask for references, how they are regulated etc. Swiss Global Consulting was by far the most professional one and has been helping us greatly. They have tax advisers for multiple jurisdictions, are transparent on fees and have all the proper regulations in place. Also for an expat it is nice to have an adviser who can still help us when we move again to another country.

that is so obviously done by swiss global no one would write it like that trying to bury the truth

Checked this out and the reviewer is factually incorrect Swiss Global consulting is not part of Swiss Global Group i also note that all incorrect reviews are written by anonymous reviewers. I believe these have been written by players in the industry to discredit companies. Similar things i see being written about DeVere which are the largest company of its type in the world

They are not properly licensed everywhere they operate. They do not disclose all fees.

They do not have tax advisers in each jurisdiction this is a blatant lie. The truth is that the net is closing in on this firm, owners can’t go back to Switzerland as they will be arrested for fraud.

Authorities in Switzerland are interviewing ex employees about them, newspapers are calling people about them, staff are leaving in droves, management are scrambling around trying to add credibility to a shady firm by bringing in disgraced directors of other large financial firms, withholding cash from ex employees and trying hard to relocate to Dubai because they are on the *** of collapse in Switzerland. If any client is dealing with these firms in Dubai, just ask them to explain their licence agreement there.

@PissedConsumer1466463

They will be prosecuted soon, several cases against them in Switzerland and authorities looking into them in Dubai as well.

@PissedConsumer1466463

I have the inside track on the Dubai situation,I'm reliably informed they have just completed the purchase of a mid sized investment / advisory company the purchase is being seen as a massive leap in to the UAE market

View more comments (5)
ID
#1231969 Review #1231969 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Swiss Global Consulting Financial Advisor
Good quality

Monies owed

These guys promote responsible finance yet owe a considerable amount of money to former employees and businesses in Switzerland. They have tried to bury the debt by transferring the shares in Swiss Global Consulting to a shell Dublin company and then liquidate the shell co. This has been overturned by the court and now they just deny the original company was ever part of their group. If you have money with them beware as the management is as crooked as you will find and motivated purely by greed. Probably the Swiss version of Continental Wealth Management - sad story but google it! Sadly its always the clients and genuinely decent employees who suffer when the money is gone! In short - stay clear of these crooks

Unsubstantiated rubbish that has no basis in fact, the reviewer is directing people to a website that doesn't bare any relevence to his claims as for the Rolls Royce statement, well one can't excuse bad taste personally I would have gone Ferrari. All joking aside these websites are littered with people with grudges and axes to grind for whatever reason.

I encourage consumers to do their homework. I also wish this platform to be a genuine credible resource and not to be hijacked by malicous aggreived ex employees so in the name off pissed consumer ***

Anonymous is an ex employee with a gripe and a big chip on his shoulder. It's not nice when you get fired but hopefully you will grow up and start behaving like an adult.

It’s all true and verifiable on moneyhouse.ch. The firm was forced to cancel its liquidation and honour its debts.

Owners drive around in rolls Royce’s in Dubai laughing at everyone as they are creaming all the profits (if there are any!) out of the business.

Don’t pay their staff properly or on time and never pay their suppliers. Many firms have stopped dealing with them and some dodgy senior management involved.

#1461938

Spam indeed. It is time this review website gets a good clean up and gets rid of all anonymous reviews.

@J C Cvk

Check out money house. They confirm the cancellation of the liquidation order.

#1461935

Spam. I can´t find any proof of what you claim.

@PissedConsumer1461935

View more comments (6)
Swiss Global Consulting Investment Service
Not as described/ advertised

Great experience

I was recommended Swiss Global by a friend I experienced a high level of customer care and service. I am very happy with my Pillar 3 pension and would really recommend Swiss Global to any one looking for a Pillar 3 or for investments .

Fake positive reviews are SO obvious ! LOL When last have you tried to contact them in Switzerland of late?

More like "The number you have dialed is no longer in service" would be my guess. Now I have to use up the rest of my 50 review words, but just GOOGLE my friends, it's all out there !

Swiss Global Consulting Retirement Investment Service
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article