No product return or Guarantee

On 2/1/13 The sensor on our furnace broke. We went to Swick to get a replacement. After repalcing the sensor the furnace still did not work. My husband then called and spoke to a service tech from Swick who told him it was the ignition control. We went and purchased that, replaced it only to still not have a working furnace. It could not be returned because it was electronic, although this wasn't mentioned until after. The service tech from Swick then told my husband it was the gas valve. Again we purchased it and again it could not be returned even though it wasn't electronic. Still our furnace was not working. We called our local Natural gas supplier who sent a service tech. After looking at the furnace the service tech determined we had been sold a faulty sensor in the first place. When we called Swick to tell them that they said the only way they would replace it was if they sent they're own service tech to check it and replace it if necessary. We would need to pay for the service call. We are fed up and pissed that we have been duped by Swick from the beginning. I will not stop complaining about this company until everyone knows what crooks this company truely is.

Maybe you shouldn't have tried guess what was wrong with your furnace in the first place. I would blame it on your own stupidity.

Try buying an electrical part from an auto parts store and try to return it after it has been installed. A company has to protect itself from ignorant and incompetent people such as yourself.

ID
Marquette, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article