Advanced Reviewer

SWheat Scoop Just Scoops Your Money

I bought a bag of SWheat Scoop Cat litter. First off, it is very very expensive costing a lil more than double the price of same sized bag of other cat litters. The bag is marked in a few places , "100% Happiness Guarantee" and lists their toll free number as well as their website URL to call or visit if not satisfied. The bag boasts upon it as being a fast and hard clumping litter. This litter did not clump as boasted, it actually turned to mush when urinated upon. It is tracked easily and if dries wherever tracked to, especially upon furniture and carpeting, you are going to have a very hard time cleaning it up. I have a small cat that weighs only 6 lbs and a 40 lb bag of this *** lasted less than a week due to multiple cleaning out the litter box of constant mush (and the tidy cat and other similar brands 20 lb bags would last me 2 months plus. I have wall to wall in my home, it cost me 350.00 to have a carpet cleaning place come and clean the carpet and I had to toss my couch and stuffed chair because of the urine smell tracked and embedded into the furniture. When I called their toll free number, they were rude and insisted I was lying but yet refused to accept my proof of purchase and the proof of cleaning bill and the pictures I took of the damages. They offered me a discount coupon toward a next purchase of their product...yeah right! Like I would buy that *** again! OH, I FORGOT TO MENTION, THEIR WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE A CONTACT FORM, A REVIEW PAGE/OPTION AND BASICALLY IS TRYING TO SELL YOU THEIR PRODUCT.
ID
Product
Swheat Scoop Pet Litter
Reason of review
All of the above except "problem w/delivery", "order processing issue", " Damaged/defective" and "problems with payment"
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article