Swcattle Reviews

Show reviews that mention
women lies southwest cattle jim laidlaw money arizona jim laidlaw man god
Filter review

Swcattle - Review in Animals category

My experience , and I still see it over all these years, as I read his Facebook and I see what happens .. I was one of those women who have come and went out of his life because of all his LIES ... I hate to see how this man can come and go and hurt all these people . He feels he's the one who is being lied about and used and etc... Unbelieveable !! Really , I get so angry and I feel bad for all these women he's used and lied to.. there's nothing I can do or any of us as I see this cycle with this woman will go on and on till he can. I longer lie anymore, which is how long..... I sure hope God will help his soul one of these days and he'll quit using everyone and playing the victim he thinks HE is .

Review in Dealers category from Tempe, Arizona

As I was a *** woman that belived his lies, I should of know better ! The worst part my children are the ones who suffered .. Especially my son . I am so embarrassed but at the same time I can't believe any normal person would lie and carry on as he did .. Unbelievable !! I feel we can come on this site and share our story, but there are some women who will believe him and have to learn the hard way.. I sure wish I was alot wiser back then , didn't loose too much, but just feel humiliated , I was CATFISHED !! oh yes ladies what we see on tv happens in real life ..
Tempe, Arizona

Website Review

I would like you to remove my name from your web site you know rights posting my name with out my consent.. Now remove it or the lawyers will make sure this law suit .. On be have of me James Laidlaw .. The RCMP are watching this because I have done nothing but say No ...
Port Moody, British Columbia
Reason of review
Bad quality

The truth about Jim

They are not lies. Jim is only a man of God when it suits him and that is what he is doing in Kelowna right now. He has taken money from a church before and has also taken advantage of many others, especially women. It is true that his brother has been in prison but he is telling the truth about Jim. Believe wat you want but I know the truth as I have been contacted by some of his victims as I too am a family member. He has told them lies and taken advantage of them as well as their families.

Southwest Cattle Company AKA Jim Laidlaw

Southwest Cattle Company AKA Jim Laidlaw or James Edward Laidlaw has been calling to Texas, FL and Arizona and attempting to buy cars, real estate, furniture and hire contstrution services. Jim lives in a homeless shelter in Alberta, CA and has no money. He has ordered cars and said he was going to be wiring the money and apparently he has written real estate contracts with no money. BeWARE of Jim Laidlaw and Southwest Cattle. He claims to have a big cattle company and own racehorses and roping horses. He has no money and will not produce any money when asked he gets volitile. If he calls you to buy anything beware...he tries to buy Rolls Royces and multimillion dollar horse facilities.
#1997760

Has he been reported to the RCMP??

So “James” is currently trying to convince me he’s going to give me a truck and trailer, big red flag, and when I’ve told him he’s full of *** he gets very hostile and nasty. As a lady whose dealt with shysters before I’ve known he was a liar from the get go.

So luckily I haven’t lost anything but a few brain cells and time.

I knew something was way off and that resulted in googling his name and finding this thread. Thanks everyone for confirming I’m not crazy!!!

#1997809
@Reather Hgs

You met him a dating site?

As of Oct 2019 he is on POF saying the same things...owns cattle, cattle trucks, clydesdales, based out of Vegreville, AB. Something just didnt add up though, especially when he couldn't even spell the name of his home town correctly.

Talked to him for all of two days and heard the cancer story, which could very well be true. Ladies, if it's too good to be true, then it's usually not.

Follow your instincts and do some research. It's sad when you almost have to do a background check on everyone you meet.

#1997747
@PissedConsumer1764546

I just met him on FB Dating. Sob story about cancer etc.

Moved very fast saying we are in a relationship now. He is getting a ranch down by stony plain. Something did not feel right. He sounded possessive.

When I told him we had a mutual friend on fb he said oh and I told him and he was uneasy about. Red flags went up with him being married three times and his kids did not want anything to do with him.

I started researching his name and found this. Thank god.

WOMEN BEWARE: It's July 2019 and this Jim/James Laidlaw scam artist is back targeting women in the Okanagan. I'm not going to get into my personal experience about this scam artist, but I will say, "thank you to all your comments", you really helped me dodge a HUGE bullet!

Although my exchange with Jim was very short-lived, my initial reaction (out of embarrassment) was to put the whole experience into a vault and never re-visit it again. But my conscience was burning inside me telling me he was probably ready onto his next target/victim. With the whole "Me Too" campaign and all the steps women have been taking to speak up over such horrific situations, there was no way I could keep this silent. I have never actually met this Jim Laidlaw in person, but I did get sucked into his charm & deceit.

I'm going to reach out to W5 to investigate this story. It's important we put a stop to this! Anyone interested in joining forces can contact me at ryder.usa@***.com.

Please include a contact number so I can verify it's not just another one of Jim's scams. Peace Out

He is still at it, and I fell for his story. A rancher, down on his luck recovering from cancer, currently recovering in a care home.

Well I felt sorry for him, until something told me to google his name, and found this info. I am only out a small amount of money, but it is my pride that is hurt. How could I be so stupid as to fall for this fools lies.

He is currently on FB dating page, and telling big lies of his life. Sad, and Karma is a ***

#1651934

Karma is a sad sad way to live life , I see he has bad things happening in life , sure hope he knows and sees it’s a bad way he has lived his life , seeing how he hurt people and hope he has learned to be a humbled person now ... we live and learn , God Bless !!

Oh James , I sure hope God forgives you . .

Because everything you have put people through , is that forgivable in the eyes of the Lord?

I don’t know and I feel sorry for you, please leave everyone alone and make amends with your Lord amd Savior Jesus Christ!! And live out your life by never hurting woman again by your lies , and try to ask him for your forgiveness , and help instead of hurting people...

Very ugly and hateful post if this is his ex wife about suicide , shame on you , and if this is James's doing you are and ugly and hateful man depression is a hard life to over come and a hateful post for you and if this is your ex to post .. shame on you and God will judge you both ..

View more comments (92)
Scottsdale, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article