Promises not delivered by Swan's Candle Supplies

I own a small business and needed to order some candle supplies in a hurry. I called Swan's Candle Supplies to see if they would be able to deliver the product no later than Nov. 24th. I was told yes. I placed my order on Nov. 19th and called as soon as I had done so. I was told the product would be in the same day. They didn't ship until the 23rd. I won't have my product in time to make and deliver my candles by the 26th. They did not live up to their word.

We have moved and have new management as of 2012. We are sorry for the bad service and try hard to give good service.

ID
#208645 Review #208645 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Spokane, Washington
Loss

About

Summary

Swans Candles is a candle store located in Washington. The store was opened in 1973. Swans Candles also provides a wide range of products for candle making. The section of candle making supplies includes paraffin, natural waxes, Palm wax, organic wax, soy wax, fragrance oils (more than 150 fragrances), wax additives and melters, plastic tealight cups and wicks, and many more. The variety of candles list products of such brands as Aloha Bay Candles, Laserglass, Yankee Candles, and Bright Lights. Many years in business have made Swans Candles one of the most reliable candle stores to deal with.

Swans Candle Supplies reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article