Scammed

Go webbi ripped me payed them and they did nothing sum of the earth rot in *** maggots and please dont touch them nothing but a scam beware
ID
Service
Swadesh Softwares Web Design Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Unsolicited calls and scam - Swadesh Softwares

I keep getting calls from a company with the phone no. displayed as 213-260-****. These guys say they are calling from Microsoft and try to scare me to get money. I did some research on this company and collected all the information so that others can beware of such calls coming from this company. Here is a list of information I compiled based on searchable information on the Internet. This information better be correct (according to Google). Who? - Tanmay Majumdar & Prakash Singh - Head of Swadesh Softwares Pvt Ltd What they do? - Scam people by making unsolicited phone calls repeatedly - Uses scare tactics to access computers remotely - Will install software to steal information - Will refuse to answer basic questions regarding his identity - Will force people to send electronic payments instead of checks - Note: May be concealing felonious activity with an alternate job Where do they exist? - Swadesh Softwares Pvt Ltd - http://www.swadeshsoftwares.com/ - 37, Baghajatin Path, City Center,Durgapur Dist : Burdwan Zip : 713216 - +91.990316**** - (0343) 645**** Please be advised that fake whereabouts are also used: - SysCare247 - http://www.syscare247.com/ - One Commerce Center,1201 Orange St.#600, Wilmington,Delaware 19899 - 213-260-**** - 888-446-**** - SaveMyPC - http://savemypc.co/ - Street nr 100, Chicago, lllinois, US 60601 - 888-882-**** - 24HrsSupport (no longer used) - http://www.24hrssupport.com/ (no longer used) - 24 Cheshire Way, Loudonville NY 12211 (no longer used) - 213-455-**** (no longer used) - 345-623-**** (no longer used) - 0203 051 **** (not sure if still used) - 61-2**-912-769 (not sure if still used) - 64-99-74*-595 (not sure if still used) - 289-275-**** (not sure if still used) Other Scam Websites they May be Involved In: - e-blocker.net - leadz4u.com - pcconcern.com - supportmypc.us - w-locker.com - feelfilmy.com - drugsandpills.us - fun2masti.in When? - Continues to be active Interesting Websites: - This is a link to a blog where he sells a fake app called the Duplicate File Finder that happens to be free elsewhere. Note that if you click "buy", his MyCommerce Page will show up. - http://istiff.com/duplicate-file-finder-v-3-2/#more-63203 - Here are a couple links to hiring ads where he intends to hire more potential cold callers: - http://www.jobsinbengal.com/2014/01/10/swades ... ve-in-durgapur/ - http://jobs.freshersworld.com/jobs/Swadesh-So ... pport-Job-79872 There is more information, but this is as much as I will disclose.

I opened a website, never contacted them, but then they started spam calling me. Next they spam emailed me, this is the most aggressive internet scam I've ever seen.

They have too much of my information.

They've even gotten into the comments on this page.

They have disliked posts that do not agree with them and upvoted the fake comments across their profiles.

Beware, gowebbi will steal your money & you will get nothing in return.

I am a client of Gowebbi for more than 4 years. Its services are really amazing!

As a customer I am very choosy. But Gowebbi ( Brand of Swadesh Softwares Private Limited) has fulfilled all my demands.

Their customer care service is great indeed.

#1201998

hi they did the same to me they took my money for building my website and took the money and run away FOR ALL OUT THERE YOU HAVE BEEN WORNED AVOID THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAVE ONTHER NAME THEY USE CALED GOWEBBI.COM AVOID AT ALL COST

My fellow Entrepreneurs, this so called gowebbi/swadesh software potray as if they are a big multinational company but is a bunch of amatures who are not experienced. they do not have a legitimate phone number to contact them.

If you award any work to them and give them deadlines, they wouldnt meet and there is no way you can contact them.

Their so called business changes when ever they want and your assigned work will be out of window and you would have to start your work all over again.

Even if you have a pay more, plz rely on local companies/free lancers but not some overseas with no contact details/presence.

Hope this helps who ever is considering to pay these guys and loose your hard earned money.

Yes you are right, they are the same fraudsters. They have a gang who scam people.

They took 500$ from me for Website Designing Services one month ago. Now they didn't pick up the call.

Please let me know how do i get my money back. Do not entertain these scammers.

Company Name : Swadesh Softwares Private Limited

Website : www.gowebbi.com

Contact Number :

USA: 1-86*-421-****

UK: +44-203-0**-**53

now they are scamming people through www.gowebbi.com

View more comments (6)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article