Horrible experience

Update by user Nov 04, 2018

Suzy is still refusing to return my money. She ripped me off. She is operating her business on false and misleading information.

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2018
I met the owner Suzy in April 2018. She pressured me into signing up for her gym. She instilled fear in me by telling me that I was obese and would die early from cancer and or diabetes. I was a bit worried and hesitant because I have serious health issues. Suzy promised me that if I was unable to manage at anytime she would gladly refund my money. Now she is refusing. She was so nice to me when she was taking my money. Now she is like a different person. She won't even accept my drs note. I'm not in good health and she still wants to force me to attend her gym. She promised she would refund my money no questions asked. Now she is refusing to honour her promise. I trusted her and she has betrayed my trust. She has my disability money and is refusing to refund it back to me. I can't sleep or eat because I feel as if I was scammed into signing up. Suzy knew or ought to have known that I would not able to continue for long at her gym. Now I feel as if she only wanted my money. It's my disability money she has and won't give it back. She is claiming that she gave me a copy of a contract when I signed but she didn't. She misrepresented herself as a nutrionist and she isn't one. She told me she was a nutrionist. I just want my disability money back. She promised me. Pls just honour your promise and give me my refund. I trusted you.
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Service
Suzymari Health And Fitness Studio Owner
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article