Verified Reviewer

I don't recommend anymore

Update by user Mar 13, 2020

They emailed me saying that I should be patient with waiting UP TO 3 months to get paid == RIDICULOUS!!! don't join

Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2020
i have been with this company at least 5 years. When i would do some surveys before 2019 , i would cash out and usually get a check in 2 weeks. now it is taking up to 3 months which is outrageous! Other survey co. pay me in 2-4 weeks or even instantly on PAYPAL. i am done with these jokers!
ID
Product
Surveysavvy Website
Pros
  • Used to make money and get paid quickly
Cons
  • Make less money and it takes much to long to get the money
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Spammed My Phone

I joined this company last week because they said they would pay me 5 bucks a Survey. All of a sudden I started getting Sex ads for oral sex in my Calendar. I would deleted 3 or 4 and 4 more would appear in seconds. Then I looked and they filled up May even though this was June. Every week in June had 3 ads for oral sex from different women. My phone is a Google Pixel 2 so I called Google and they have an app where they can go in & look at your phone. They found this app from this company Survey Savvy and they told me this was creating the sex ads. I removed restarted my phone & life is good again Be careful what app you download, even though it might come with others things and you will have crap put in your phone.
ID
Product
Surveysavvy Website
Cons
  • There app is full of spam

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article