Surverypro a scam

I was looking to answer survery for extra cash and came across survery pro they said it was a money back guarntee and you would get axcess to companies that were top paying and had to buy nothing all for the price of 29.95 $ and it had a money back guarntee well needless to say I opened the email right away but these were all the same compaies I founf on-line that wanted you to complete the offers to get paid like buying things . So I tried to get my money back and guess what Nothing no response to various email or even paypal investgated it and to no suprise it is a scam Don't pay anything to do on line survery 's no matter how good it sounds it isn't true I thought with a money back guaratee I would for sure be protected but again I was wrong I hope this will help someone eles not make the mistakes I did luckily it was only 29.95 $ and not Hundreds but it still was a scam .
ID
Eureka Springs, Arkansas

About

Summary

Survery Pro is a company which offers online research solutions. It specializes in Online Surveys, Data Collection and Analysis. Among the main products of the company there is Survey Pro 5. It is a comprehensive survey software suite. Survery Pro includes polished questionnaire design, an integrated database, and a sophisticated reporting and analysis engine. It's promised to be easy to use, with friendly graphic interfaces, unparalleled technical support, and multiple training options. Survey Pro lets one distribute surveys on the web, via paper, on your local area network LAN, or at a kiosk. One can also create scannable surveys as well as combine multiple media in a single project, and even do the analysis together.

Survery Pro reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article