Amazing gazebo and lovely staff on phone

Felt I should leave a review as I am very pleased with my Surf and Turf product. I bought a 4.5 x 3 gazebo for upcoming shows, a market trader friend said Surf and Turf covers were the best. I bought the most expensive one I could afford and certainly not disappointed at all. Very sturdy , solid fixings and professional in all aspects Set it up 3 times and it's awesome. To the point that I've just ordered a 3 x 3 one for smaller shows. Everyone on the phone has been friendly and accurate with information. A particular thanks to Phil who bent over backwards to get extra printing for me on time. So glad I didn't buy one of the competitor's products Can't recommend highly enough Rob Home Barn Gifts Suffolk
ID
Suffolk, England
Product
Surf And Turf Instant Shelters Canopro Elite Canopy
Reason of review
Good customer service

Surf & Turf Pop Up Marquee, Warrington, England

We ordered a Surf & Turf Instant Shelters. We used it once and a retaining Leg Pin fell out during a family get together. We complained to the Company and they simply ignored or fobbed us off for weeks, telling us at one point that the Structure was sold as seen but we had never seen it, before we purchased it as we purchased it online. Myhusband was even accused of damaging the Shelter himself by the Company. Finally the Company Managing Director Mr Lunt who we found to be rude, demeaning and aggressive, agreed to reimburse us when we threatened legal action. We will definitely avoid this Company at all cost in the future.

This review is false by ANONYMOUS !! 80% of Surf & Turf Instant Shelters business is recommended from a previous customer or repeat sales.

ID
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article