Cannot get my phone to hook up to my watch with Bluetooth

I need to talk to customer service about the watch that I bought TomTom sport watch 2 in is not hooking up to my Android phone

User's recommendation: Will recognize no one to buy this watch.

ID
Bloomfield, Connecticut

Verified Reviewer

Abusive and condescending

Supportive living solutions abuses it's clients by acting like they could care less about the clients and they just do it for the money. They need a order for every thing even ankle braces which apparently they whether have you in pain then let you have your own. The staff are allowed to treat you like *** and they get away with it. Then there is the stupid referrals which is downright embarrassing. They have no regard for privacy ether. Hence a staff member calling my dad s home just to remind me of my eye drops.please don't let this company get away with it's practices and treating clients like ***.

So very unhelpful and hiding stuff from other agencies like the Major office.

ID
Cons
  • Abusive treatment of clients
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Get there act together and stop abusive practices.

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article