Nissan Engine Review

Newport News, Virginia
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Superior Used Auto Parts - Bmw X5 Engine Review from Burlington, Massachusetts

I bought a BMW x5 engine and it was supposed to be 48k and guaranteed to work I got the engine in the car and it didn't work I played phone tag with them for about 3 weeks then they told me for my warranty I needed to send in receipts which I was never told when purchasing the engine and then today 3-31-15 I was told my warranty wasn't valid because my receipts were dated a little to far back which is absolutely bull because I bought everything I needed for that car and theey gave me the run around and then basically told me today to bad their not going to give me money or a new engine the guy was completely rude and ignorant i don't understand how they are in buisness absolutely horrible service and rude manager and people play phone tag this place is horrible
Burlington, Massachusetts
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Superior Used auto parts florida

Aim used auto parts and Superior Used auto parts of Florida Both of these companies are owned by the same folk which also used to go under a company named Remeca auto parts which was under investigation. They lie to non suspecting customers about mileage stating that there is 32, 42, 52,000 miles on engines and transmissions that actually 3 and sometimes 4 times as many miles on them. They are also supplying vin numbers for these units that are actually vin numbers that are not from the vehicle that the units are being pulled and sent from. These two companies are fraudulent and are ripping off people nationwide. Please check the BBB for further info on both of these companies.S

This place is a SCAM! Do not order from them.

They lie and refuse to fix what is their company mistake then charge you an insane amount to fix their error. Like a $600 return shipping for a junk motor and a restocking fee. Then lie about where their location is.

Dont not waste your time and money on this *** bag! Please read reviews before ever buying anything!!

I order an engine on November 5th 2014 from this company and today's date is December 30th 2014 and still have not received my engine. I got so tired of waiting and tired of hearing the excuses that I ask to get my money back so I can purchase it else where.

The issue was, they sold me an engine which they did not have in stock, I paid them almost $3000 and next week will make 2 weeks that I have not received my engine or my money back.

They are telling me that I have to wait for an employee to return to work from vacation or sick leave to get any help on this matter! Please don't make the same mistake I made, avoid doing any business with this company...they are fraud!!

@PissedConsumer923098

Correction *2 months

Company is operated by convicted criminals. US postal address shows is "NO SUCH NUMBER"

Ordered engine sales person said had ` 42,000 miles - actually had 159****.8 miles and KNOCKED!!

Company lies, cheats and steal your money.

Join fight against them

Send complaint letter to FL Attorney General Pam Bondi and consumer protection division.

They delay at every opportunity. Deliver late. Sometimes deliver junk engines.

Gang related owner. Owner and usual representative and manager have criminal records in Hillsborough County Florida.

Complain to sheriff Gee of Hillsborough County, FL. Beweare of AIM & other companies in Florida where this scam is widespread. It is also widespread in California and New York State. Charge up to 35% "restocking fee:" for what is sent back.

Typically they may pay $600 from some wrecking yard and charge 3-4 times that to you. They profit if you return engine! And they may send you norefund at all. 65 complaints against them listed!

Owner in Jail.

Rcord your conversation with them! Send that to all you complain to!

View more comments (3)
ID
#522029 Review #522029 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boca Raton, Florida

About

Summary

Superior Used Auto Parts, Inc. is a large supplier of used auto parts and accessories. The company was founded in April 2012. Its headquarters is based in Gibsonton, Florida, USA. Superior Used Auto Parts offers a broad range of vehicle parts and accessories. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. The company accepts returns within 90 calendar days of receipt. Each part or item comes with 90-days warranty which covers only defective merchandise, or parts/items sent out incorrectly. The company delivers products using the following carriers: UPS Freight, YRC, and South Eastern.

Superior Used Auto Parts reviews and complaints

Superior Used Auto Parts is ranked 187 out of 527 in Auto Parts and Accessories category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article