Faulty part & now recall

Superior Toyota at 8400 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Merriam, KS 66202 9**-**1-0800 told me that there was nothing wrong with my vehicle after I complained about the gas pedal sticking. Now I got a slip from Toyota saying that this is on recall. I spoke to the Service Manager he told me there is nothing they can do about the way I was treated in the past, he kept telling me that some man I dont know is no longer working there. Isn't it funny when you complain that the person that did you wrong is not working there anymore.
ID
Kansas City, Kansas

About

Summary

Superior Toyota acts as a Toyota service center and serves the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Hendrick Toyota service provides a variety scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, brake and transmission repairs, tires and batteries change etc. The Company sells a large selection of Toyota vehicle models. As well as Toyota certified used vehicles, with inventory page for pre-owned at the web-site. Hendrick Toyota performs outstanding service for different vehicle models and has a service department specializing in Toyota repair. The Company provides such special service packages as Toyota Care and Lifetime Power train Warranty.

Superior Toyota reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article