Superior Repair & Engine Rebuilding‎ 16630 Spruce Street, Hesperia, CA 92345-****

This shops their advertise price didn't include hidden cost that the owner later told me I would need. I inquired several times as to a complete cost,because I was checking the cost at several shops. My truck interior was left dirty from the mechanics climbing into my vehicle in oily clothes. My exhaust was not placed back correctly,and the snaps in my fan were never put back,I was told that's not part of the replacement cost. When I took my truck back because I heard strange noises,I was called a "pain in the a--"

I had my vehicle towed from my house to this shop, waited six months and heard nothing. Received a lein sale notice in the mail one day ago June 30th 2010.

I have not once been contacted with charges of how much the repairs would be until the lien sale notice came in the mail. My mother went by their shop mid april and the owner Matt told her their computer systems crashed and all contact info of clients was lost. She left my current phone number and they said when they weren't so backed up they would take a look at my car and give me a call with prices.

According to Superior I owe $3600 for them "storing it" at $30/day. My car has a foot of dirt on it, 3 flat tires and the inside is trashed so obviously it hasnt been "stored"

#141939

Very true, I had an engine rebuild done at this shop. They charged an additional $800 over the original quote, when I picked it up there were pieces not put back in just laying in the engine compartment, bolts missing, no coolant in the reservoir, they had not reconnected or broken several wire connectors, and the best part, by the time I got home there was a major oil leak and the check engine light was on.

When I called them to tell them I had driven 10 miles and the engine was pouring out oil, I was told that it wasn't covered under their "Warranty" and I would have to pay for the tow if I wanted them to fix it. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP!!!

The work is shoddy at best and they will charge you to fix their incompetent work. 10 miles and a major oil leak on an almost $3000 job, they are crooks.

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Here at Superior Engines we specialize in Chevy, GM Marine Engines in Portland, OR. We do custom builds. We also do excellent auto repair. Guaranteed work, quality ...

Superior Repair and Engine Rebuilding reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article