Review about Rude Service from Torrance, California

They are the ruddist callers they say they are helping us. If you don't listen they call us names and names like ***. white trash. ***. And words I won't repeat so. I say forget them
Torrance, California

Superior Internet Solution is the worst company in the world to work for

The greatest *** sheet organization to work for. The three idiots founder of superior (chris+terry+scott)all are *** also they got another *** *** manager name shamael aka sataniel. Guys from all over the world, never work for superior, they will make ur life simply terrible. No pay schedule, lying with employees, poor customer service, misinformation, behave badly with old employees, this company is just a garbage trash and nothing more. they call themselves *** inc 500 listee truth is that they r *** *** and ***. they r not only a shame for california but also for USA. USA govt should completely ban those *** to operate their business so that they aint jeopardize anyones career.
#196746

gr8 comments guys!!!! real truth behind their smiling face.

ID
#201146 Review #201146 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dhaka, Dhaka
Loss

Superior Internet Solutions is Inferior!

Superior Internet Solutions is a horrible company to work with. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly. They never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF? So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel. I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from sales following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town. So we've been cancelled for months and we still get their *** & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible???? Today, I received a phone call from billing support regarding a "Personal Matter" - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really cancelled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card...and now they're saying that I owe them money. I'm calling the BBB & the Attorney General. These guys run a shady business and their products & support suck.
#196756

Superior is the greatest scam in the story of mankind. their business is only to befool others. really *** guys chris blanc, terry, scott, shamael etc.

Superior Internet Solutions is a GREAT company!! They handled my GOOGLE Adwords campaign wonderfully.

I guess there is always one bad apple in the bunch. Keep up the good work Superior!

I too have been taken by this company and you can never get through to them. They are bogus for sure.

This article sums it up. I just started working with them and already regret it.

The ghost town comment was right on, including the fact their mail boxes are non responsive.

Buyer beware on this company. Their sales pitch is good, don't be duped.

View more comments (3)
Denver, Colorado
Loss

About

Summary

Superior Internet Solutions is a company that offers a wide range of solutions for mortgage industry. The company was established in 2002. In 2007 and 2008 it was internationally recognized as an INC Magazine Fastest 500 company. Superior Internet Solutions is considered to be one of the most reliable and successful companies. The assortment of company’s services includes mortgage solutions, chiropractic solutions, PPC management, Facebook marketing, reputation management, tax marketing and QR code marketing. If you are seeking for a company that would provide high quality business solutions, Superior Internet Solutions is what you need. Many people have already made sure Superior Internet Solutions is worth dealing with.

Superior Internet Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article