Do not go to Superior Auto Body

I was rudely treated by the manager of this business when I told her I needed an official estimate on my car. I was involved in an accident the week before and I am not at fault for the damage received to my car. I wanted to shop around to get estimates and see where I could get the best business and time for the service I needed. This lady told me I was wasting my time what I was doing and refused to help. She is also very sexist because she treated me as incompetent as a woman customer.
ID
#201406 Review #201406 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Portland, Oregon

About

Summary

Superior Auto Body has a trained team which executes such services as collision repair, scratch and dent repair, suspension alignment, hail damage repair, mechanical repair, A/C diagnostic and repair, etc. the clients usually apply to Superior Auto Body in order to fulfill glass replacement and repair, towing and car rental services, airbag systems diagnostics and repair, brake systems diagnostics and repair, insurance claim assistance and the other options which can be found on the corporate site. Besides, there is a gallery where Superior Auto Body demonstrates its already realized works. Thus, the clients can evaluate the level of proficiency offered by firm. After this they can leave testimonials in the online regime. The head office is located in Englewood, CO.

Superior Auto Body reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article