SuperfoodsRx keeps charging my credit card even though I cancelled and returned the product

superfoodsrx.com I ordered the 30 day free trial. Their information states that if product is not returned to them within 30 days of product "shipping date", you will be charged for the product. Plus they put you on a membership program where they will automatically ship to you every 30 days, unless you stop it. Their shipping date was August 11th, I received it on August 14th, and they charged my credit card on August 28th, only 17 days after their shipping date. I have tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone. I have sent them two e-mails, so we will see what they do about it, but they should not have charged my credit card so quickly, as I didn't even have time to return the product before the charge. I would not recommend that anyone bother with their so-called free trial. I cancelled their autoship program on 9/5, but on 9/14 I received another shipment of the vitamins. I immediately requested a Return Merchandise #, which I received from SuperfoodsRx. I returned this unordered product on 9/15 by Priority mail. I requested a return receipt. The company received and signed for the returned product on 9/18, and I thought this would be the end of it. However, I was distressed when I saw ANOTHER charge to my credit card on 10/9/08. This company is a fraud, do NOT order anything from them. Their so-called "Free Trial" is a big SCAM. I have sent them an e-mail to ask them to remove their charge, but I have not had any response. Since they do not answer their phone, my only recourse is to try to dispute the charge on my card. What a pain.

I personally would dispute the “charge” with my bank and issue a new card.

ID
Englewood, Colorado
Loss

About

SuperfoodsRx Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY; THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT. The Customer must agree to this ToU in order to use the App, the Site and/or the Service. If The Client do not accept this ToU, then The Customer may not use the App, the Site or the Service. If The Client are using the App, the Site or the Service on behalf of The User's employer or another entity, The Customer represent and warrant that The User of Website have full legal authority to bind The Client's employer or such other entity to this ToU. If The Customer do not have such authority, then The User may not use the App, the Site or the Service on behalf of The Customer's employer and The Client must discontinue all use of the App, Site and the Service immediately. Company may update this ToU at any time and Company will make the updated ToU available or post the updated version of this ToU on the App and/or the Site. The Client of SuperfoodsRx understand and agree that The User of Website will be deemed to have accepted the updated ToU if The User of company services use the App, the Site or the Service after the updated ToU is made available to The User
To read more: https://superfoodsrx.com/terms-of-use/
SuperfoodsRx Privacy Policy
Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact The Client of SuperfoodsRx The User of Website do not need to submit personal information to access certain areas of the Service, but if The Client choose not to disclose certain personal information to The Company The Customer will not be able to access certain aspects of the Company Features. To create an account for the Company Features, SuperfoodsRx require The Customer to provide certain information to create The User's profile, including The Client's username, gender and email address. Providing additional information beyond what is required to create an account, such as providing The Client's age, gender, ethnicity, marital status and birthdate, is entirely optional, but enables The User of Website to gain more from the Company Features. The Company may also collect financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address and credit/debit card information.
To read more: https://superfoodsrx.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

SuperFoodsRx Partners, LLC is a company that develops and markets such products as nutritional supplement and skincare products that contain and deliver the benefits of whole food based nutrients. Here belong SuperFoodsRx Supplements, SFRx Complex Age Defying Serum, SuperFoodsRx Pizza, SuperFoodsRx Dark Chocolate. The staff of the company consists of doctors, nutritionists and scientists who have studied the most current nutritional science. These studies have led to the publication of two bestselling books, SuperFoodsRx – Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life and SuperFoods HealthStyle – Proven Strategies for Lifelong Health. SuperFoods Partners LLC is headquartered at 10 Corporate Park Ste 130, Irvine, CA 92606.

SuperfoodsRx reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article