Supercraft Windows Ltd told me that they had been trading for 50 years

I had a rep out from Supercraft windows ltd and he told me a pack of lies. He insisted they had been trading for 50 years and when I did my research I found that they had dissolved Supercraft on 29/6/2010 and set up another company which meant they didn't have to honour peoples guarantee for goods they had supplied before this date. Please watch out for this as people are buying expensive conservatories from what they think is a long standing company when it is not. If any one else experiences this problem with Supercraft please get in touch with your local Trading Standards office who will compile a court case against the trader on your behalf.

Fantastic company. By far the best in Staffordshire in terms of value for money.

No hard sell, no sales jargon.

Just a nice family to do business with. Have used multiple times in the past and will continue to recommend to everyone that I know

ID
London, England
Loss

About

Summary

All Supercraft windows and conservatories meet and exceed energy efficiency standards. Pleasant and warm in both summer and winter wih our replacement ...

Supercraft Windows reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article